WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So if Gia’ holds all of the heroes and villaisn DNA, she’s officially atop the power rankings….like who’s actually above her? If that’s the case, this **** is trash…shorty been in the McU 3 minutes…lol not that I don’t love Emilia….but this feels not earned…

Bummed that the episode was short.

Final battle was okay. I'm just wondering, why did Fury want to put every known participant in IW/Endgame in one vial? What was that purpose specifically for? I'm still wondering how they identified which blood was whos.

Based on Rhodey's reaction to waking up, he's been a Skrull since CW? How about Agent Ross? I wish there was one more known hero that was identified as a Skrull. Kind of was hoping so, with that budget for the series lol.

Let's see how this ties in to Marvels and what comes next for Rhodey and Ross.

Sounds like another bad Marvel CGI fest finale but to be fair, they can't really just resolve the personal conflicts and be like bye, some **** gotta blow up. Though they can figure out how to make it better.

Rhodey being taken in CW makes no logical sense in the story but here we are :smh:…Gravik didn’t decide to mutiny and steal the harvest until after they started collecting the DNA from the Endgame battlefield…Why the hell would they copy Rhodey all the way back then if there wasn’t even a Skrull rebellion yet? Skrull Rhodey, who had the chance to time travel, wouldn’t have taken a shot at trying to get something to destroy the Kree in the main timeline…I mean damn! It makes it seem like he was all team Avengers until this series, when he just wasn’t anymore 🤷‍♂️?

Also, they set up Gi’ah to be this new leader for the Skrulls being hunted down by the US government on earth, but then they immediately throw in there that Fury is setting up a peace agreement between the Skrulls and the Kree? So the Skrulls, who’ve been trying to establish a new home world that’s free of the Kree, have the chance to do just that…What the hell is the point of even bothering to stay on earth and go to war with the United States? Fury worked it out so that they can have a home world which solves everybody’s problems outright by literally giving everyone involved what they want…

**** *** writing on this show…

Last edited:
1690386251960.gif

Rhodey being taken in CW makes no logical sense in the story but here we are :smh:…Gravik didn’t decide to mutiny and steal the harvest until after they started collecting the DNA from the Endgame battlefield…Why the hell would they copy Rhodey all the way back then if there wasn’t even a Skrull rebellion yet? Skrull Rhodey, who had the chance to time travel, wouldn’t have taken a shot at trying to get something to destroy the Kree in the main timeline…I mean damn! It makes it seem like he was all team Avengers until this series, when he just wasn’t anymore 🤷‍♂️?

Also, they set up Gi’ah to be this new leader for the Skrulls being hunted down by the US government on earth, but then they immediately throw in there that Fury is setting up a peace agreement between the Skrulls and the Kree? So the Skrulls, who’ve been trying to establish a new home world that’s free of the Kree, have the chance to do just that…What the hell is the point of even bothering to stay on earth and go to war with the United States? Fury worked it out so that they can have a home world which solves everybody’s problems outright by literally giving everyone involved what they want…

**** *** writing on this show…

These the same writer's on strike for more money?

what an underwhelming series. 37 minutes of a rushed finale. This had so much potential. If the writing is like this those writers need to stay on strike for the trash they put out on this.

Only series MCU have made worthy was wandsvision and Loki. Everything else has been basura

IMG_2853.jpeg

For. Real.

And talk about dedication…This MF’er kept pretending he couldn’t use his legs while literally on the brink of being drowned :lol:

cheadle shouldve veto’d that decision

now dudes gon be like “stark died?” next time we see him?

guah being futy was a given to everyone else right?

i was like why is fury coughing like he about to die then started pulling out the pills when they never showed fury that weak?

i mean they showed he was old and slow but there was never a sign of him being ill, felt like they cut a scene where its brought back in the finale

guah being futy was a given to everyone else right?

i was like why is fury coughing like he about to die then started pulling out the pills when they never showed fury that weak?

i mean they showed he was old and slow but there was never a sign of him being ill, felt like they cut a scene where its brought back in the finale

They’re in an abandoned nuclear plant IIRC and Gravik mentioned the radiation getting to him so she was acting like he had radiation poisoning. In hindsight this plan was pretty crap but hey it worked.

Curious how the pills were supposed to fit in or what the point (if there was one) of taking a drink from the flask. Pills reminded me of the rat poison from Dumb and Dumber :lol:

They’re in an abandoned nuclear plant IIRC and Gravik mentioned the radiation getting to him so she was acting like he had radiation poisoning. In hindsight this plan was pretty crap but hey it worked.

Curious how the pills were supposed to fit in or what the point (if there was one) of taking a drink from the flask. Pills reminded me of the rat poison from Dumb and Dumber :lol:

i got that after rewatching it with subtitles because all of a sudden graviks extra thick in the finale :lol:

still seems dumb and pointless (isnt that where all the captured humans kept? shouldnt they all be dead then? cant tell me the radiation didnt leak off of that broken down compound that didnt even have a complete roof? :lol:

The more I give it thought the more I realize this is one of the poorest written stories in all of the MCU, they legit mutilated anything that has to do with Rhodeys arc 🤣🤣 I’m dying laughing at this **** writing

so the DNAs theyve collected include:

Gravik's machine reveals the superhuman DNA that Fury collected for The Harvest: Avengers Captain America (Chris Evans), Thor Odinson (Chris Hemsworth), Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman), the Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan), and Captain Marvel (Brie Larson).

Other DNA samples include the Guardians of the Galaxy — Gamora (Zoe Saldana), Drax (Dave Bautista), Mantis (Pom Klementieff), and Groot (Vin Diesel) — the Asgardian Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson), the rock-like Kronan named Korg (Taika Waititi), the mutated Abomination (Tim Roth), and Ghost (Hannah John-Kamen), who used her powers of molecular disequilibrium as a stealth operative for S.H.I.E.L.D.

Under Fury's orders, Gravik and the Skrulls also collected DNA from Thanos (Josh Brolin) and his Black Order: Corvus Glaive (Michael Shaw), Proxima Midnight (Carrie ****), Ebony Maw (Tom Vaughan-Lawlor), Cull Obsidian (Terry Notary), and an Outrider, the alien "space dogs" used by Thanos at the Battle of Wakanda and the Battle of Earth. Along with a Jotunheim Frost Beast, the Harvest includes the DNA of Chitauri, the alien army that attacked New York in 2012's The Avengers.

in the show they said they collected the dna after the battle in endgame then how did Ghost and Abominations DNA be in there?

Back
Top Bottom