WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Good thing I decided to binge these shows from here on out.

Loki is the only show this didn’t apply to.. and Hawkeye too

But wandavision is greatly improved by being able to binge.. it all flows well, doing it that way

The others I just throw on when doing other shh.. or if I jump on my stationary bike or rowing, to have something on

If Rhodey was gone before Tony passed, it rubbed me the wrong way at first but actually may be one of the better decisions recently with Marvel. There's been no real emotional stakes post End Game, now we get to see Rhodey deal with that in his film.

Finale was alright, not sure what folks were expecting. It was in line with the rest of the series, seems like it's almost intentional to work yourself into a shoot at the final act now.

Last edited:
It was definitely a smaller scaled story than the comics, but it was aight. Granted, I didn’t expect a grand reveal, really. Would’ve been cool, tho. This “War against Skrulls” could roll into something. If you were the government, who are you going to send to kill shape shifting aliens, possibly with super powers? Im not really clear on what was happening at the end with G’iah and Sonya, tbh, but I’m just saying….

I think they’re playing it smart by not telling us exactly when Rhodes got switched out. Doesn’t tie them to anything.

It was definitely a smaller scaled story than the comics, but it was aight. Granted, I didn’t expect a grand reveal, really. Would’ve been cool, tho. This “War against Skrulls” could roll into something. If you were the government, who are you going to send to kill shape shifting aliens, possibly with super powers? Im not really clear on what was happening at the end with G’iah and Sonya, tbh, but I’m just saying….

I think they’re playing it smart by not telling us exactly when Rhodes got switched out. Doesn’t tie them to anything.
Gonna be thunderbolts vs skrulls

If Rhodey was gone before Tony passed, it rubbed me the wrong way at first but actually may be one of the better decisions recently with Marvel. There's been no real emotional stakes post End Game, now we get to see Rhodey deal with that in his film.

Finale was alright, not sure what folks were expecting. It was in line with the rest of the series, seems like it's almost intentional to work yourself into a shoot at the final act now.

1690415947405.gif

1690416077412.jpeg

1690416115738.gif

From reports I read, this is kind of where Amor Wars will deal with.

Everything is just so damn messy to me

No dirextion

Like 9 different stories at the same time.

I’ve lost track of the different timelines and characters.

Egyptology and that whole world

The Eternals. Where are they?

I’m gonna save my opinion on the MCU once Loki and X-Men97 drops. Hasn’t been a good look lately though.

Far from home was basically a love letter to Tony posthumous….I was on board with the tone of the show initially, but CHILL…this **** went downhill FAST…one thing I’ll credit would be the CGI in that last fight scene…was defffff much better than their recent ****

Bummed that the episode was short.

Final battle was okay. I'm just wondering, why did Fury want to put every known participant in IW/Endgame in one vial? What was that purpose specifically for? I'm still wondering how they identified which blood was whos.

Based on Rhodey's reaction to waking up, he's been a Skrull since CW? How about Agent Ross? I wish there was one more known hero that was identified as a Skrull. Kind of was hoping so, with that budget for the series lol.

Let's see how this ties in to Marvels and what comes next for Rhodey and Ross.

Exactly.
The whole project for doing that was for what purpose?
Then you turn Emilia into Fox Deadpool with the closed mouth? She's the strongest in the MCU now?

I enjoyed this show, up until this ending. None of it made sense. :smh:

PO

Finally ran through the whole season of Secret Invasion.

Show was cool, finale was aight.

For all that setting up as Gravik as the big bad his fight in the finale was underwhelming.

Was wondering why Fury was diddy bopping through the nuclear plant when he was otherwise limping throughout the series. :lol:

My biggest takeaway from the whole series was that Fury loved himself some Skrussy.

series felt like a 90’s CBM.

Stuck through it for Baelessi and Uncle Sam. But still underwhelming and disappointing :smh:

From a series perspective, easily one of my least favorites of them all and probably bottom tier MCU overall.

After Endgame they shouldve shelved everything for 5 years until they had the cast and story for X-Men ready. It’s the only thing they have that’s on par with The Avengers. This is a snoozefest mess :smh:

Back
Top Bottom