WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Starting to the think The Marvels’ delay was because Disney foresaw how the strikes would impact promotion of the film. That thing must be done a chillin. Just feels weird to not have anything until October and then a ton of stuff in Q4.

Last edited:
I don’t care about all the delays on MCU content bc of the strike but I’m very sad we won’t get Beyond the Spiderverse next year :frown:

secret invasion ending felt rushed. final fight was mid. not sure of this softish fury. on to the next.

people on the marvel reddit are some butthurt lames. Whenever I mention that the daredevil and kingpin characters we’ve seen are not the same as the netflix universe ones, they get mad and downvote my posts.

The wait continues

The more I think about it if they follow the inspiration and origins of the Eternals then all of this was covered up and got rumored as a staged hoax or just completely blamed on one of/the Avengers.

Phastos got the tech to “disappear” it anyway.

I don’t care about all the delays on MCU content bc of the strike but I’m very sad we won’t get Beyond the Spiderverse next year :frown:
Y’all were never getting next year regardless :lol:

They seemed to have y’all fooled thinking they were already working on it this year or something when they were still working on the last one up until its release.

people on the marvel reddit are some butthurt lames. Whenever I mention that the daredevil and kingpin characters we’ve seen are not the same as the netflix universe ones, they get mad and downvote my posts.
With what Disney has shown us so far with their shows and how they handled his character in She Hulk, the show will be no where near as good as the Netflix OG.

The reviewers are idiots. They need to adjust their expectations. These were all some of the best shows/movies ever made

Not like iron man 2 and 3 were great.

I still love feige and will give him my kidney if he asks

• Haha
Reactions: OTG
I was enjoying it for the most part but similar to GOT, a bad finale will drag the whole series down. Or season in this case. Not sure there'll be a part 2 anyway

Nah.. with GOT you saw the writing on the wall when they started cutting corners with shh which was once they left the books and had to swim on their own

But you had whole episodes of them traveling and the stuff that happened during their traveling.. then the later seasons their in whole different parts of the map in the same damn episode

I’m watching captain America the first avenger, and I started to think if the MCU are ever going to introduce Steve Rodgers and Peggy Carters kid(s)?

Lol everyday its the same 3 people real complaining, the same 1 person troll-complaining, the same 5 staunch supporters.

So NT only has 9 hardcore Marvel fans, everyone else is just casual.

Nah.. with GOT you saw the writing on the wall when they started cutting corners with shh which was once they left the books and had to swim on their own

But you had whole episodes of them traveling and the stuff that happened during their traveling.. then the later seasons their in whole different parts of the map in the same damn episode
I didn't like the GOT ending but it wasn't bad imo. I maybe in the minority but I have seen shows/movies that really have gotten noticeably bad near the end.

GOT strayed away from the books because it had to lol. That book wasn’t finished yet.

Not my complaint.. but we don’t know if them books will ever get finished

But the problem is you could look at the time it took for things to develop initially.. and then how they took short cuts later on

It’s as if they signed development deals and were eager to get GOTs done

Back
Top Bottom