WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Wow, no Spidey at all.

I know it's basically the same trailer but I figured even then I was thinking maybe there was like one really quick scene with Spidey nobody noticed. They're really saving that reveal for the official trailer.

Last edited:
Dont think the casual movie goer knows that Spidey will be in the movie

Spidey in the main trailer will bring even more big bucks $$$$

Nah, I think that's close to impossible.

Regular news reported the Sony/Marvel partnership. Plus I'm sure all the comic/movie fans like us told our casual movie goer friends or straightened things out for them when they asked questions.

But it's a smart strategy by them to downplay Spidey's involvement, just to spring it on the audience to increase sales and there will be a jump in sales.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if this Avengers 2.5 movie does a billi itself and ends up being the highest grossing film of the year.

Last edited:

Dont think the casual movie goer knows that Spidey will be in the movie

Spidey in the main trailer will bring even more big bucks $$$$
... you really think Marvel isn't going to let the audience know at some point or another? Mainstream websites catching on has already let on many casual movie goers.

Na I can believe regular moviegoers have no idea about Spidey

Any casual I've talked to have sounded surprised so far

Some have not believed me

The most surprising is when they react like it's not a big deal. 'Duh isn't he a Marvel character' :lol:

Last edited:
It may get star wars money

V8M1l1s.jpg

People still walk out of Marvel movies before the credits, looking puzzled at all the people staying seated.

Definitely believable that casual movie goers don't know about Spidey in Civil War

Nah, I think that's close to impossible.

Regular news reported the Sony/Marvel partnership. Plus I'm sure all the comic/movie fans like us told our casual movie goer friends or straightened things out for them when they asked questions.

But it's a smart strategy by them to downplay Spidey's involvement, just to spring it on the audience to increase sales and there will be a jump in sales.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if this Avengers 2.5 movie does a billi itself and ends up being the highest grossing film of the year.
It should be a surprise. Trailers show too much. It'll be a cool moment for folks who don't follow all the news to all of a sudden see Spidey come out of nowhere.

People still walk out of Marvel movies before the credits, looking puzzled at all the people staying seated.

Definitely believable that casual movie goers don't know about Spidey in Civil War

These days it seems to me like at least 80% of the theatre stays to watch. And Im not counting 7pm/midnight releases either.

Most casual moviegoers know spidey is in the film

last 3 marvel movies i went to only about 20% stayed

That's, interesting.

I would say my crowds are closer to 60-70 percent, maybe more than that.

I remember they were about to riot when they saw that there wasn't a second after credit scene for age of ultron :lol: I only know this because my sister insisted on staying even after I told her that there wasn't a second scene.

there are some people who're completely removed from the news cycles of these films but would still consider themselves fans. I saw Iron Man 2 opening day and remember a group of people asking "What happened to terrance howard?" in the lobby afterwards and i thought that whole break up was big news :lol:

but Marvel is definitely beat the fact that Spidey is in the MCU over people's heads. I think they'll withhold the actual Spider-Man shots until the final trailer but we'll see him in action before the film

That's, interesting.

I would say my crowds are closer to 60-70 percent, maybe more than that.

I remember they were about to riot when they saw that there wasn't a second after credit scene for age of ultron :lol: I only know this because my sister insisted on staying even after I told her that there wasn't a second scene.

That last line is the reason less people stay cause everything is getting leaked, Most see the after credits scene before the movie opens. Especially if people find out its wack or pointless ( IM3)

Watched the AoU home video release tonight at home. First time seeing it since theaters (and I saw it twice in theaters)

Great flick. Actually wasn't even bothered by the Hulk romance or the Haweye family reunion this time. The movie did what it set out to do.

If you think Ant-Man was better
sick.gif

Watched the AoU home video release tonight at home. First time seeing it since theaters (and I saw it twice in theaters)

Great flick. Actually wasn't even bothered by the Hulk romance or the Haweye family reunion this time. The movie did what it set out to do.

If you think Ant-Man was better :x

True. I said that dumb ****. :smh:

Watched it a couple times at home and, nah, I was tripping. Ant Man is still good though.

If you think Ant-Man was better
sick.gif
We're just spoiled at this stage. With Cap2 & Guardians raising the bar, people want better and better.

Chill, she needs to gain some weight. Ever since the end of the show she's just become a toothpick. Need to start eating with Jason Segel again.

Back
Top Bottom