WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

ya same, the graphics in that was garbage.

Tony wearing a cardboard cutout of his suit

Vision in weird grey compression suit
laugh.gif
 no way your serious..... right?

I can never tell with NT

I felt like we should've gotten that fight between vision and Thor. It would've been a great way to have his powers displayed

His powers were on full display in the Final Battle

So was everyone else's. Vision being the big reveal of the movie should've got more focus time that wasn't a sentient vs. servant speech in a forest.

But the final fight scene in A2 is still AMAZING. AMAZING!!

I wonder if the writers planned out all along the JARVIS becoming Vision thing, because Paul Bettany does not scream "action hero" to me :lol:

I think the Vision phasing was best demonstrated in that deleted scene, I don't even remember when he used it in the final battle.

I wonder if the writers planned out all along the JARVIS becoming Vision thing, because Paul Bettany does not scream "action hero" to me :lol:

I think it was. He may not be the prototypical action hero but I do think he fits Vision

Voice definitely, body type ok ehhh on second thought Bettany looked real frail in AoU, but for some reason the face paint/makeup made him look like an old man.

I think the Vision phasing was best demonstrated in that deleted scene, I don't even remember when he used it in the final battle.

phasing is like his defining ability, definitely shouldve been in the movie

Last edited:
Been tryna tell yall Vision was trash in AoU

But the final fight scene in A2 is still AMAZING. AMAZING!!

Bruh I cry every time I see that scene where they fight all of the Ultrons together with the music and the slow motion and the individual shots :wow:

And when they triple teamed Ultron with the beam attack, and the music went along with it perfectly :wow: my heart palpitated

Say what you will about AoU but that final battle scene is what every child ever wanted

Last edited:
I would love to see Cillian Murphy in the MCU.

I geeked when he had a cameo in Tron: Legacy and was hoping he'd be the main antagonist in the third Tron film, but that was scrapped by Disney
mean.gif
 (Still pissed they cancelled Tron:Uprising)

And his role in Peeky Blinders was really, really good.

When Vision used the beam the first time :wow:

And Vision used the beam on one of the robots. With his arm he pulled one of them things apart.

Bruh I cry every time I see that scene where they fight all of the Ultrons together with the music and the slow motion and the individual shots :wow:

And when they triple teamed Ultron with the beam attack, and the music went along with it perfectly :wow: my heart palpitated

Say what you will about AoU but that final battle scene is what every child ever wanted

They don't understand fam. That final fight scene is like ballet especially with the score in the background and the slow mo. I haven't gotten chills like that since the final race from the Wachowski Speed Racer movie. Let them keep talking about how A1 was better :rolleyes

That pretty much summarizes the whole film, definitely feels like a fan service film.

A1 was the real fan service film

To me it was A2 just because parts of it seems just thrown together and they definitely tried to incorporate more heroes while the story just not being as good, almost feels like a throwaway with a lesser and forgotten villain.

A1 actually served a much bigger purpose not just in that film but the whole MCU.

A2 is one of those films that just gets your nerdgasms flowing from beginning to end and the not so great story gets a bit of a pass because it.

The action in A1 just flowed better. There was a better rhythm to it. Like instruments working together to build up to a crescendo.

In A2, it was like the music kept stopping and going and you didn't get to enjoy the sound because of it.

A1 also had better moments after the fighting started. Stark falling out the window and getting rescued by his suit. Cap giving those policemen orders :lol:. Cap rushing into that hostage situation. Anytime the Hulk fought. When Hulk first transformed and stopped that big worm. Hulk laying the smackdown on Loki. Iron Man flying to chase the nuke.

The best part from A2 was probably when everyone was in one shot and fighting in slow mo. Hawkeye inspiring Scarlet and then she bursts through the door and lays the smack down on some bots. Some Cap-Thor choreography. That's about it. Iron Man and Hulk felt largely absent through most of the fghting. Iron Man stopping the nuke in A1>Iron Man blowing up the island

I also dug when Scarlet took Ultron's heart out but by that time, I considered the fighting over.

Last edited:
Cillian Murphy (Scarecrow from Nolan's trilogy) said he wants to be in the MCU

View media item 1820330
Would be perfect
This is on point.

He only played a small role as Scarecrow in the past Bat flicks. He could definitely transition to the MCU.

I hope we get Morgan Freeman too :lol: :nerd:

I don't really remember a lot of ppl praising dude. Just acknowledgement that he was powerful.

Besides Vision is a ******* boring *** character anyway.

No way in hell should Hakeem from Empire be Miles Morales. Son is a horrid actor.

Anyway, I would've liked to see that deleted Thor vs Vision fight. We never see Thor fight like that against a capable opponent. It's against monsters (Asgardian Destroyer, frost giants) or ppl with massive power that aren't fighters (Malekith, Loki).

That would've been cool after everything was fixed in post.

The best part from A2 was probably when everyone was in one shot and fighting in slow mo.

Veyr nice action shot indeed but I felt like it could have been shot better, I got a bit dizzy watching it and there was just too many thing going on in one screen. Of course I'm going to watch the film numerous times but in the theater with the giant screen, it was a bit off putting.

I liked the A1 shot where it just pans from one avenger to the other with one camera roll.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom