WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Im just waiting for the suit with webbing under his arm. I still don't understand why they drew that on him in the early comics.

Im just waiting for the suit with webbing under his arm. I still don't understand why they drew that on him in the early comics.

Because Steve Ditko liked the way it looked. Also vaguely remember it being said once that they helped with gliding or something along those lines.

Personally I never minded it. Though it was silly that how large the webbing was varied from artist to artist over the years.

View media item 1818983
View media item 1818984

Last edited:

You need a Lamekilla tee that says "Lamekilla was right!". Wear it everyday on set so we can spot you in the film
nthat.gif
getting one made this weekend

As far as the costume, it's gonna be the regular costume. Nice big eyes like ASM2 but on a skinny spiderman
*SIGH*

Asked if the movie features Spider-Man's red and gold suit from the "Civil War" series, Russo's translated answer reads: "The film will show a mix of what everyone is waiting and a little twist. So yeah, that's what I can tell."
You forgot something that's even more telling than that..

"It was a very experimental process, placing it with other actors, especially with Downey Jr., we were learning as we did and are very happy with the result. But we are still working on some things, like the uniform. He's not ready because so much will be produced with special effects."

mean.gif
i bet my account on this lol

You need a Lamekilla tee that says "Lamekilla was right!". Wear it everyday on set so we can spot you in the film

:nthat: getting one made this weekend

As far as the costume, it's gonna be the regular costume. Nice big eyes like ASM2 but on a skinny spiderman
*SIGH*

Asked if the movie features Spider-Man's red and gold suit from the "Civil War" series, Russo's translated answer reads: "The film will show a mix of what everyone is waiting and a little twist. So yeah, that's what I can tell."

"It was a very experimental process, placing it with other actors, especially with Downey Jr., we were learning as we did and are very happy with the result. But we are still working on some things, like the uniform. He's not ready because so much will be produced with special effects."

:smh: i bet my account on this lol

New avy then?

T34ati9.gif

nthat.gif

*SIGH*

mean.gif
New avy then?

T34ati9.gif
I'm dyin 
roll.gif

What was the bet?

nthat.gif

*SIGH*

mean.gif
New avy then?

T34ati9.gif
laugh.gif

Remember earlier on like right after Ant Man there was rumors/speculation that Hank Pym would be involved in Civil War sort of as the guy behind Tony, is he in Civil War?

I'm guessing no, right?

Empires Bryshere Y. Gray already auditioning to be Miles Morales in case they start looking in the future.

"I'm young and pretty and I represent the youth in America and speak to them in a way no one can at this time," Gray told papermag.com. "I'm the American Idol. And I like to climb and fly through the sky and also would look amazing in the Spider-Man outfit."

View media item 1819897View media item 1819898View media item 1819899

Yeah I been caping for Miles this whole thread but I can't take any dude seriously who calls himself pretty (aside from my Lord Pretty Flacko)

Yeah I been caping for Miles this whole thread but I can't take any dude seriously who calls himself pretty (aside from my Lord Pretty Flacko)

So you can take soneone who calls themselves pretty serious. What about the BasedLord?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom