WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Since its Black History Month, and aint nothing going on in the MCU. Has there been any black women in the 12 movies in the MCU so far?

Zoe Saldana but I don't know if she considers herself black...

Sanaa Lathan but Blade is before the MCU...for now

Did Anthony Mackie slipped up that Bruce or Hulk is in the film?

"Having seen the movie, it’s Marvel’s best movie so far. And I’m being honest – if a Marvel movie sucks, a movie in the Marvel universe, I’ll tell you it sucked. Winter Soldier and (the first) Iron Man are probably Marvel’s two best movies, and I feel like (Civil War) beats both of those movies. It’s really, really good. It’s because it’s more of an acting movie than an action movie. I feel like the story is very concise and interesting, and you get to see Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans and Scarlett Johannson and Mark Ruffalo and everybody just do really, really good ACTING. And then there’s action in it. I think it might be the first superhero movie that might be up for Best Picture."

And Civil War a Best Picture? Doubt the Oscars would nominate a CBM.

Empire%20cap%20cover.jpg

Did Anthony Mackie slipped up that Bruce or Hulk is in the film?

"Having seen the movie, it’s Marvel’s best movie so far. And I’m being honest – if a Marvel movie sucks, a movie in the Marvel universe, I’ll tell you it sucked. Winter Soldier and (the first) Iron Man are probably Marvel’s two best movies, and I feel like (Civil War) beats both of those movies. It’s really, really good. It’s because it’s more of an acting movie than an action movie. I feel like the story is very concise and interesting, and you get to see Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans and Scarlett Johannson and Mark Ruffalo and everybody just do really, really good ACTING. And then there’s action in it. I think it might be the first superhero movie that might be up for Best Picture."

And Civil War a Best Picture? Doubt the Oscars would nominate a CBM.
if mad max got nominated (and should win) civil war has a chance

TDK should have been nominated 

Basically.

He was sounding dumb saying he wouldn't do a solo Falcon movie :lol: Talking about he'd miss Chris Evans and ****.

Basically.

He was sounding dumb saying he wouldn't do a solo Falcon movie :lol: Talking about he'd miss Chris Evans and ****.

**** he said didn't even make sense :smh: You like going to work with a good crew of people? Cool, they'll hire more people to fill out the cast in a solo Falcoln film. Dude needs to shut the **** up and let them give him a movie. Not as if the character couldn't use more focus and as if whatever fans the character has wouldn't love it, and he'll be getting paid for it. :lol: **** is his problem?

Basically.

I swear he's such an idiot in real. I can't stand him during any interviews. Going back to what he said about voting for trump and the comment that black panther doesn't need a black director. Homeboy should just be quiet going forward

Back
Top Bottom