WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

why would anyone want a falcon solo movie?
The brutal honesty...
roll.gif

A solo Falcon movie would be no bueno

Would be right up there with the latest Fantastic Four among comic book movies I'd never watch

A Nick Fury solo movie would be LIT ...and if done right, a good way to introduce some unique characters from the comics, who haven't been introduced on the big screen.

Last edited:
It's not about want. Somebody brought up a what if to dude and he said no to the what if.

So stupid.

It's like if somebody asked Clark Gregg back in '08 what if Coulson got his own Marvel show? and he says Nah, I'd miss Robert and Sam too much.

Last edited:

You're trippin

Don't know if you watched Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes or even Avengers Assemble but they were clearly the favorite duo of the show to say the least. The episode where Fury tells Stark there's a traitor among them and everyone thinks it's Hawkeye, Hulk took on the whole team to defend him. The episode where Hawkeye and Hulk took on the Leader who had all the other Avengers under control was lit too. Then there's the episode where Banner couldn't transform because he was shot by Falcon with adrenaline reducer, seeing Hawkeye hurt made Banner finally turn into Hulk. Granted the MCU hasn't really showed them together but fans been wanting to see it

:lol: Nah for real

I do not want to see a Hulk and Hawkeye team up movie. First time I'm hearing about it.

Don't care what goes on in the cartoon. It won't translate to film.

Last edited:
It's not about want. Somebody brought up a what if to dude and he said no to the what if.

So stupid.

It's like if somebody asked Clark Gregg back in '08 what if Coulson got his own Marvel show? and he says Nah, I'd miss Robert and Sam too much.
I guess, but maybe it was a rare moment of being smart with the media

He avoided hottake headlines like "Mackie says there will be falcon solo movie"

So stupid.

I guess, but maybe it was a rare moment of being smart with the media

He avoided hottake headlines like "Mackie says there will be falcon solo movie"
It just resulted in the opposite though :lol:

:lol: Nah for real

I do not want to see a Hulk and Hawkeye team up movie. First time I'm hearing about it.

Don't care what goes on in the cartoon. It won't translate to film.

Stuff from cartoons transfers into films all the time.

You've never heard about Hulk and Hawkeye being a duo? And y'all call yourselves fans lol

View media item 1918531
:lol: I don't watch the cartoons much anymore. I can never find out the right time for new eps weekly. Plus they're not that good and never gonna be as good as the 90s cartoons I enjoyed.

I wouldn't even doubt stuff ends up in the movie but usually stuff like that in the cartoon comes from stuff that was in the comics anyway.

Hulk (not Bruce banner) doesn't have chemistry with anyone in the MCU

Bruce banner hardly has chemistry with anyone in the MCU

It just resulted in the opposite though :lol:
:lol: I don't watch the cartoons much anymore. I can never find out the right time for new eps weekly. Plus they're not that good and never gonna be as good as the 90s cartoons I enjoyed.

I wouldn't even doubt stuff ends up in the movie but usually stuff like that in the cartoon comes from stuff that was in the comics anyway.

You gotta watch Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes. It's the best cartoon in YEARS! Believe it or not, it's up there with 90's X-MEN and Batman. I'm probably a bigger superhero geek than most so believe when I say it's good and it's numbers reflect it. It's better than anything in recent memory including young justice, wolverine and the X-men, X-men evolution, ultimate Spider-Man and those corny batman and teen titan stuff that's out.

If you haven't checked it out, you're missing. It was taken off the air after two seasons because they wanted a show that's more in line with the MCU timeline including appearances. Avengers EMH has Black Panther, Hank Pym's Antman/Giant man (his yellow jacket too), Wasp, Ms. Marvel and others as regulars which the newer show does not. Fans went crazy when Marvel pulled it. But the show gave too much away (like Adam Warlock) so they wanted to retool it.

Last edited:
View media item 1918583

So people are speculating that this chick might be Captain Marvel

She's casted for an unknown role in GotG2

I have no idea who she is

No sure about Captain Marvel, but she'd be a great Elsa

Last edited:
^^^ I don't know who that is either.

I caught the early eps of EMH. Saw the Squadron Sinister ep, some crossover stuff with the Guardians and Spidey,

Last edited:
View media item 1918583

So people are speculating that this chick might be Captain Marvel

She's casted for an unknown role in GotG2

I have no idea who she is

No sure about Captain Marvel, but she'd be a great Elsa

It's kinda noteworthy. Ms Marvel has to appear before Infinity. Guess GOTG would likely be her first appearance. I just hate the whole show up and later we'll do your origin story thing

Back
Top Bottom