WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Tdogg. Spidey has tons of battle strategy. What are you talking about? He can't not have battle strategy when he beats people quicker or stronger or more powerful than him all the damn time.

You're making him out to be someone that just relies on his powers. That's just not true. If he did he'd have been dead a long time ago :lol:

Widow has no shot. If Spidey wants her dead he could do it quickly.

Last edited:
Watching A1, and not only is Cap virtually useless outside of saving the blonde from the grenade, but he's a **** throughout the film
All iron man really did was fly through a hole..........
And did u not see the work cap did in tws
His skills should not be denied

Umm, no. Iron Man took down tons of invading troops just like the rest of the Avengers. **** outta here :lol: Next you're gonna say that all Thor did was catch Iron Man when he fell.
Iron man is over rated trash
Only dope thing he did was in im1
In 2 and 3 he was trash
Hulk put in more work in avengers 1 than im
And he had maybe 5 minutes of screen time

Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man all did more during the invasion of New York than Captain America my man :lol: Not sure what film you were watching.
They woulda done far less without the heroic leader who led them into battle
A great leaders impact can not be understated

Tdogg. Spidey has tons of battle strategy. What are you talking about? He can't not have battle strategy when he beats people quicker or stronger or more powerful than him all the damn time.
Ummmm Spider-Man is damn near single handed ly one of the strongest heroes
Not hulk or Thor level
But he's pretty strong

Watching A1, and not only is Cap virtually useless outside of saving the blonde from the grenade, but he's a **** throughout the film

Umm, no. Iron Man took down tons of invading troops just like the rest of the Avengers. **** outta here :lol: Next you're gonna say that all Thor did was catch Iron Man when he fell.
In 2 and 3 he was trash

Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man all did more during the invasion of New York than Captain America my man :lol: Not sure what film you were watching.

Except Steve wasn't leading the Avengers. They were all operating seperately for the most part, met up to perform some combo attacks, and then went off on their own again.

I see you're riding Cap hard this morning :lol:

In 2 and 3 he was trash

Except Steve wasn't leading the Avengers. They were all operating seperately for the most part, met up to perform some combo attacks, and then went off on their own again.

Nah I disagree
Cap is the glue that holds the team together
Even Thor looked at dude for guidance
Everyone respects him
That's why stark be all butthurt and with the jokes
Cause he ain't respected like that
Only a sucka would be team iron man
Is that u????
Are u a sucka?????
Huh? Huh? Huh?

In 2 and 3 he was trash

Nah I disagree
Cap is the glue that holds the team together
Even Thor looked at dude for guidance
Everyone respects him
That's why stark be all butthurt and with the jokes
Cause he ain't respected like that
Only a sucka would be team iron man
Is that u????
Are u a sucka?????
Huh? Huh? Huh?

So you're making baseless claims to hype up Cap without facts. Sounds about right for someone on his team. :lol: Really just said he's the "glue that holds the team together" :rofl: OK bro.

Last edited:
Ummmm Spider-Man is damn near single handed ly one of the strongest heroes
Not hulk or Thor level
But he's pretty strong

Lol Spidey is strong but he regularly faces opponents stronger than him all the damn time.

Just off the top of my head. Scorpion, Rhino, Venom, the Lizard, Carnage, Morlun

So what are you even saying

Last edited:
So IM fans are just going to ignore that Cap was the one giving the orders during A1 huh

Yeah it was really cool when he ordered Hulk to attack Loki. Or how about when he ordered Iron Man to fly through that portal?? Can't forget when he was making sure Clint hit specific targets right??? :lol: But I mean he most certainly made sure that Natasha would jump onto that invading carrier, kill the aliens, and fly around on it. :rofl:

But man what about when the hellicarrier was attacked and Steve told Tony exactly what to do to keep it in the air??? :lol: And when he made sure that Thor would deal with Hulk? Man that was dope. :rofl:

Steve Rogers, leader of the year according to Cap fans :rolleyes

Last edited:
Cap is the leader of the Avengers but Ironman is the brains...

I want to be with the man with the brains...

You damn right Cap is the leader of the year

He's the heart of the team

Rather be the heart of the team than 'the brains'

You got Banner and maybe even Hank Pym for brains

Cap is the leader of the Avengers but Ironman is the brains...

I want to be with the man with the brains...
All those brains
But damn near made humans extinct
By making a psychotic robot
And if I'm really gonna keep it funky
Ol boy woulda died if not saved by his girlfriend in im3

You damn right Cap is the leader of the year

He's the heart of the team

Rather be the heart of the team than 'the brains'

You got Banner and maybe even Hank Pym for brains

Yet he couldn't keep his team together as the heart :nerd: Yet 2 of the members that just joined apparently don't consider his logic solid enough to follow :lol:

I'd rather not be the "heart" or the "brains" honestly.

Last edited:
^^Pepper should've just let him die

She already knows how to run Tony's company and IM3 established she can wear his suit AND she's much easier on the eyes

She'd have been able to avoid civil war with Cap too :rolleyes

Last edited:
Don't drag IM fans down into this foolishness :rofl:

I actually wonder if we'll see Pepper in Civil War briefly so she can talk to Tony about everything that's going down.

Last edited:
IF THIS IS THE PLACE TO DISCUSS THE NEW CAP TRAILER (WHICH IM SURE HAS BEEN DISCUSSED AND SAID ALREADY) THEN ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THEY COMPLETELY DISRESPECTED SPIDERMAN WHICH IS MY #1 FAV HERO OF ALL TIME... SOMEONE IN MARVEL REALLY DOESNT LIKE THAT CHARACTER :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Yes spiderman is strong but he not easily flipping trucks maybe a small car. As I said spiderman has battle experience and he's more of an on the fly battle strategist.

But like batman. Punisher BW daredevil hawkeye. Know bout him before they even enter the battlefield. U know spidey personality he not prepping the way the others would.

Yall always say give batman prep time. Give them prep time to and they're finding a way to take spiderman down. Hell I'm sure punisher has taken him out a few times.

I remember someone posting those strength charts of some of marvel's characters and surprised that spiderman was so strong. People were saying he even holds back in fights. Holding back against dangerous villains seems stupid if you can save yourself a lot of pain and time.

In 2 and 3 he was trash

Lol

Tony attacked the Chitauri head on by himself the moment they entered the wormhole. In that scene alone he took out more invaders than Cap all movie.

Tony took out 2 Leviathan's. One with Hulk's assist and one on his own.

In the scene where they showed each Avenger doing there thing, Tony takes out a couple of their speeders, plows through the street then lands and helps Cap with the team up move and then takes out a couple more scaling buildings before it switches to Hawkeye.

Then there's the whole catching a nuke and taking it through a wormhole to take out their entire base, saving the entire city.

Only Hulk could've taken out more and that's just because.. well he's Hulk.

Only thing Cap did was land on a car after he got blown out a building lol

Lol depends on the villain

Someone like the Kingpin or the Vulture or Dr Octopus can die from a spider man punch so he got to hold back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom