WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

They woulda done far less without the heroic leader who led them into battle
A great leaders impact can not be understated

Great leader huh.. Who led them to where the tesseract was? Who engaged first? Who tells Cap to call out the game plan? Tony is very much the leader in Avengers as Cap was.

damn yall going in, this is beautiful that Marvel has set this fued up over 4+ years so we a real solid debate as to who is the real leader of the Avemgers...carry on 

Damn it's clear as day who the undisputed leader is. It's Cap. He was the one barking orders in A1.

In A2 Tony was hardly even working with the team. Just doing stuff on his own. Working on Ultra? He did that without consulting the team. Tryna make Vision. He did that without consulting the team.

During the climax he was hardly even fighting with his teammates. He spent the whole damn time trying to figure out how to put the island down and his genius plan was to have Thor blow it up. :rolleyes

He's supposedly a genius. He should've figured that part out in a second and spent the rest of the time fighting and helping people evacuate.

Great leader Tony psshhh

Last edited:
Damn it's clear as day who the undisputed leader is. It's Cap. He was the one barking orders in A1.

In A2 Tony was hardly even working with the team. Just doing stuff on his own. Working on Ultra? He did that without consulting the team. Tryna make Vision. He did that without consulting the team.

During the climax he was hardly even fighting with his teammates. He spent the whole damn time trying to figure out how to put the island down and his genius plan was to have Thor blow it up. :rolleyes

Great leader Tony psshhh

Again, Cap wasn't barking orders until Tony told him to at the end of A1.

He took the order from Tony

"call it cap" 
pimp.gif

IF THIS IS THE PLACE TO DISCUSS THE NEW CAP TRAILER (WHICH IM SURE HAS BEEN DISCUSSED AND SAID ALREADY) THEN ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THEY COMPLETELY DISRESPECTED SPIDERMAN WHICH IS MY #1 FAV HERO OF ALL TIME... SOMEONE IN MARVEL REALLY DOESNT LIKE THAT CHARACTER :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Ruh roh

IF THIS IS THE PLACE TO DISCUSS THE NEW CAP TRAILER (WHICH IM SURE HAS BEEN DISCUSSED AND SAID ALREADY) THEN ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THEY COMPLETELY DISRESPECTED SPIDERMAN WHICH IS MY #1 FAV HERO OF ALL TIME... SOMEONE IN MARVEL REALLY DOESNT LIKE THAT CHARACTER
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
How? 
Yes spiderman is strong but he not easily flipping trucks maybe a small car. As I said spiderman has battle experience and he's more of an on the fly battle strategist.

The Amazing...

They woulda done far less without the heroic leader who led them into battle
A great leaders impact can not be understated
Great leader huh.. Who led them to where the tesseract was? Who engaged first? Who tells Cap to call out the game plan? Tony is very much the leader in Avengers as Cap was.
Steve Rogers: Stark? We got him.

Tony Stark: Banner...?

Steve Rogers: Just like you said.

Tony Stark: Then tell him to suit up... I'm bringing the party to you.

[Stark in his Iron Man armor leads the monstrous Leviathan into view, heading toward the rest of the Avengers]

Steve Rogers: We have orders, we should follow them.

Tony Stark: Following's not really my style.

Steve Rogers: And you're all about style, aren't you?

Tony Stark: Of the people in this room, which one is A - wearing a spangly outfit and B - not of use?

Tony Stark: Why did Fury call us in? Why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us? I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables.

Steve Rogers: You think Fury's hiding something?

Tony Stark: He's a spy. Captain. He's THE spy. His secrets have secrets.

Tony Stark: What's the stat, Rogers?

Steve Rogers: [looks at the Helicarrier tech] It seems to be powered by some sort of electricity!

Tony Stark: ...well, you're not wrong.

@ 1:25 is a perfect example of why that star spangled bi curious old man is unfit to lead

just firing shots at one of the most important members unprovoked, does it the entire film while everyone is carrying him

Last edited:

I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE THAT THEY MADE HIM WHAT LOOKS LIKE ONE BIG CGI CHARACTER.. EVERYONE IS "REALISTIC" LOOKING AND SPIDERMAN IS BASICALLY A REAL CARTOON... NO. SECOND.. IDC HOW "CLASSIC" THEY TRIED TO GET.. ITS 2016..NO OTHER HERO TODAY HAS A 1930S LOOK... THEY SHOULDVE STUCK WITH THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN LOOK WHICH DID HIM MORE JUSTICE.. THATS JUST ME THOUGH

I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE THAT THEY MADE HIM WHAT LOOKS LIKE ONE BIG CGI CHARACTER.. EVERYONE IS "REALISTIC" LOOKING AND SPIDERMAN IS BASICALLY A REAL CARTOON... NO. SECOND.. IDC HOW "CLASSIC" THEY TRIED TO GET.. ITS 2016..NO OTHER HERO TODAY HAS A 1930S LOOK... THEY SHOULDVE STUCK WITH THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN LOOK WHICH DID HIM MORE JUSTICE.. THATS JUST ME THOUGH
Amazing Spider-Man movie suit was trash
Prolly worse than nipple batman

Sony made their Spidey costumes super textured. Now that they're not exaggerating the texture it looks cgi to people :rolleyes

Feels like we havent discussed the trailer really besides Spiderman and BP.

Anybody see those prison cells? The Raft maybe?

When IM says I was wrong about you, the whole world was wrong about you is he talking to Bucky? I say Bucky because it seems like he's hunted for crimes he's committed or he's being framed for something.

Also, I'm betting 100 reps Ant-Man will turn into Giant Man after being shot off the arrow

agreed

Back
Top Bottom