WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

The loser was on ice for decades, hadn’t seen a battle and Iron Man didn’t brgin to financially support him yet so what kind of uniform did you expect him to have?

The loser was on ice for decades, hadn’t seen a battle and Iron Man didn’t brgin to financially support him yet so what kind of uniform did you expect him to have?

I never thought about that...you are absolutely right

upload_2018-1-4_10-19-6.png

Album gonna be overrated as all hell lol but as long as we hear some snippet of DNA in the movie

K.dot producing the entire Black Panther album. First single by SZA
Produced or executive produced?

Didn't know he was a producer too. When I heard word I was not a fan of it. He's a cool rapper but its the Black Panther movie. Don't care about all the praise he gets but he aint that nice.

Miles Morales new name is "Spy-D"

Where'd you hear this? I know in Spider-Men II #5 he decides to drop the Spider-Man persona, but I haven't seen any new books or solicits with his new persona.

Spy-D sounds awful. I heard that was an early suggestion that got dropped. They should've kept it that way.

^ ^ ^
Spy-D is one of their plans to rebrand Miles, it hasn't come to fruition yet but it has been talked about to an extent and that possibility seems imminent.

Produced or executive produced?

Didn't know he was a producer too. When I heard word I was not a fan of it. He's a cool rapper but its the Black Panther movie. Don't care about all the praise he gets but he aint that nice.

I think he is just pulling music from different artists so it's more of a compilation from what I understand than producing a whole album from scratch.

nevermind I figure out how to reply to my own topic and remove the quote parameters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom