WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Am I missing something with the BP 4K disc? It’s not HDR or Dolby Vision? I’ve also checked ITUNES, they don’t even have 4K version just HD.

So Michael Keaton is rumored to have an appearance in Spider-Man 2. I’m curious as to what version of the sinister six they’ll end up introducing. They would have to do Octopus, Sandman and even Goblin again depending on which incarnation.

So Michael Keaton is rumored to have an appearance in Spider-Man 2. I’m curious as to what version of the sinister six they’ll end up introducing. They would have to do Octopus, Sandman and even Goblin again depending on which incarnation.

I'm low key hoping we get Hobgoblin. In Spider-Man TAS, Hobgoblin was my favorite villain. Dude didn't give a ****! He bombed Kingpin out of his own building and usurped his throne lol

giphy.gif

NEED to see norman osborn done by the MCU after seeing what they did with toomes

could have oscorp pick up the tinkerer

I'm curious if Osborne will be the last Spider-Man villian to be introduced. I know Oscorp was name-dropped in Ant-Man.

But I'm curious to see if Jake G. is really playing Mysterio.

And Michael Keaton is back? Nice. I really liked what he did in Homecoming.

i think you gotta intro oscorp and norm early.. doesnt mean he has to be GG til later on

also could intro harry in school with peter.. could even do the hobgoblin before even doing norman as GG

are they going to introduce himself as Henry Sobirth then reveal in the end to call him Harry Osborne and he used a pseudo name because he didn't want others to know he was an Osborne?

Back
Top Bottom