WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

tumblr_inline_paj48t7pTn1rufxg0_500.gif

Loved how Loki said forget the tesseract and rushed to get Thor out of the way

AoU concept shows Mega Ultron
phil-saunders-imandhulkvsmegaultronstep2-web.jpg

phil-saunders-imandhulkvsmegaultronstep3-web.jpg

phil-saunders-imandhulkvsmegaultronfinal-web.jpg

"This concept of a "Mega Ultron" composed of thousands of Ultron bots was briefly considered for the climax of Avengers: Age of Ultron," explains concept artist Phil Saunders. "Ultimately (and I think for the best) it was rejected, likely because as cool an image as it is it doesn't make a great deal of tactical sense over an overwhelming swarm of bots, and probably would have taken more bots than would have been realistic for Ultron to produce!"

AoU concept shows Mega Ultron
phil-saunders-imandhulkvsmegaultronstep2-web.jpg

phil-saunders-imandhulkvsmegaultronstep3-web.jpg

phil-saunders-imandhulkvsmegaultronfinal-web.jpg

"This concept of a "Mega Ultron" composed of thousands of Ultron bots was briefly considered for the climax of Avengers: Age of Ultron," explains concept artist Phil Saunders. "Ultimately (and I think for the best) it was rejected, likely because as cool an image as it is it doesn't make a great deal of tactical sense over an overwhelming swarm of bots, and probably would have taken more bots than would have been realistic for Ultron to produce!"

That would have been the sickest thing ever in the history of movies.

That would have been the sickest thing ever in the history of movies.

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_paj48t7pTn1rufxg0_500.gif

Loved how Loki said forget the tesseract and rushed to get Thor out of the way

After all the dust has been settled and the movie has come and gone. To this day I still don't think I have fully processed this film. Its like Marvel Studios klept hitting us over and over and now the big punch has landed and we still havent processed it all.

Man listen.. how sick would it have been if after Thanos got the mind stone from Vision and he did the snap... and nothing happened, because the space stone was an illusion by Loki. **** would've been lit! Even if he didn't throw Stormbreaker, Thor appearing in front of him like "nah, son. This is the rematch" ready to throw down!

Man listen.. how sick would it have been if after Thanos got the mind stone from Vision and he did the snap... and nothing happened, because the space stone was an illusion by Loki. **** would've been lit! Even if he didn't throw Stormbreaker, Thor appearing in front of him like "nah, son. This is the rematch" ready to throw down!
So you're saying that Loki would be OP by making the entire movie an illusion?! lmao.

That's like that big battle in the final Twilight movie. In the end it was only a vision.

(Yes, I watched the Twilight series)

This sounds terrible

eew.

Just watched IW again.. definitely top spot for marvel movies and closer to TDK than I remember

Stuff still hit the feels.. like I knew it was coming and still a gut punch

And E everysingletime and his crew, yall better put some respeck on Tony name

How many movies Tony been willing to lay his life on the line for whatever BS cap was going on with in avengers?

Dr strange straight up tells dude, it comes down to him or the stone it would be the stone and Tony is like 'OK we got a job to do great moral compass buddy'

Tony did nothing more than what the other 5 million avengers were willing to do.

There are 5 million avengers?

And all of em would have been willing to do what we saw of Tony over all of these movies?

I didn't even realize til I saw this movie for the 3rd time, he sent Peter home because he thought it was a 1 way trip

Anybody watching Cloaks & Daggers? It’s actually pretty good...

No tie into the MCU or the Netflix universe yet and not sure if it will or not, but definitely worth a watch if anyone is looking for a new TV series to get into.

How many movies Tony been willing to lay his life on the line for whatever BS cap was going on with in avengers?

Dr strange straight up tells dude, it comes down to him or the stone it would be the stone and Tony is like 'OK we got a job to do great moral compass buddy'

While Captain Sleaze refuses to destroy the mind stone which would keep Thanos from completing the gauntlet.

And before any one of you Captain Colonizer supporters says anything, if he destroys the mind stone, Strange doesn't give up the time stone, which means Thanos can't rewind time and retrieve the mind stone before it's destruction.

He's the true villain of the movie.

Anybody watching Cloaks & Daggers? It’s actually pretty good...

No tie into the MCU or the Netflix universe yet and not sure if it will or not, but definitely worth a watch if anyone is looking for a new TV series to get into.
I dig the show.

It has a thread but it doesn't move. At all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom