WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Even if Thanos somehow got the time stone, had they destroyed the mind stone early on Thanos wouldn't even be sure of rewinding time that far back would work.

They'd have to make him actually time travel

Last edited:
While Captain Sleaze refuses to destroy the mind stone which would keep Thanos from completing the gauntlet.

And before any one of you Captain Colonizer supporters says anything, if he destroys the mind stone, Strange doesn't give up the time stone, which means Thanos can't rewind time and retrieve the mind stone before it's destruction.

He's the true villain of the movie.
One guy literally kills half the universe with the snap of his fingers, but Cap is the ' real villain ' :rolleyes

Anybody watching Cloaks & Daggers? It’s actually pretty good...

No tie into the MCU or the Netflix universe yet and not sure if it will or not, but definitely worth a watch if anyone is looking for a new TV series to get into.

Marvel's Cloak & Dagger TV series THURSDAY 8:00 PM on Freeform

^ This the Thread 8)

I dig the show.

It has a thread but it doesn't move. At all :lol:

No big deal It's only a handful of television shows that get major discussion / traffic

New Series that's good with awareness people will find it :smokin

It kinda seems like last month that Captain Marvel was STILL adding ppl to the cast. Hopefully it wrapping up soon will mean there'll be some kind of clip on the horizon.

I thought Capt. Marvel was coming out this year.

Had a feeling Ant-Man 2 would tie-in to IW. Have to watch it opening weekend now. (I hope)

Back
Top Bottom