WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

To be fair, Storm and BP weren't even together that long in the comics. And even before that, BP knew Storm always had a thing for Wolvie, who is who she ends up with after their divorce..

well Hulk and BW didnt have no romance in the comics either, but they made it the central love plot of the 2nd Avengers motion picture

I think Magneto needs a break in order to get rid of the Fox version for a lot of people.

Magneto being teased at the end of the first Marvel X-Men movie would be like when people lost their minds at the end of Tokyo Drift when Vin Diesel pulled up. The amount of hype that would generate for the sequel will crazy.

I was ok with all levels of Fox's Mag besides Ian being as old as he his. But it's Ian and I enjoyed it for what it was. Almost like how Mag would really be at that age.

To be fair, Storm and BP weren't even together that long in the comics. And even before that, BP knew Storm always had a thing for Wolvie, who is who she ends up with after their divorce..

Never read it. But I heard Marvel dropped the ball with them.

Exactly my point lol bad move

that was just weird and out of the blue though.. for me, how it should be done would be if these 2 started hooking up:

Thor-2011-image-thor-2011-36243893-1920-800.jpg

or eventually:

956b098f-fe71-4b62-9a8c-b27b0e804df5-thorragnarok58c9d18fef1c7-1489688971152_1280w.jpg

Still weird how Sif was just left out of the MCU with no explanation. Did she 'survive' the snap?

Into the Spider-Verse is making me want to go back to reading comics again.
One of the best films of the year.

Sony animation really surprised me with this one. Everything was on point.
The soundtrack, comedy, action scenes and especially the animation.
Been a good year for Spiderman.

Into the Spider-Verse is making me want to go back to reading comics again.
One of the best films of the year.

Sony animation really surprised me with this one. Everything was on point.
The soundtrack, comedy, action scenes and especially the animation.
Been a good year for Spiderman.
You should. Nick Spencer's new run on Spider-Man is solid. X-Men and X-Force just restarted too.

Into the Spider-Verse was really good. I’ve seen it twice already and I may check it out one more time. Animation will trip you out if you’re high

YEA I DON'T SEE THE EXCITEMENT OVER BLACK WIDOW OR CAPTAIN MARVEL. I THINK CAPTAIN MARVEL WILL SUFFER SAME FATE OR EVEN WORSE THAN THE ANTMAN 2 MOVIE.
The Ant-Man movies are considered successes given the projections and expectations though.

So for Captain Marvel to suffer the same fate it's do great given expectations.

Back
Top Bottom