WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Think it can be good

Yup
I have no doubt it would've been when originally announced. Feige just dropped the ball a bit with that one.

Those original plans for the soul stone being on Attilan, Thanos wrecking the city to get it, reenacting a bit of the fight and outcome of the Infinity event would've been mad cool.

Ah well.

I have no doubt it would've been when originally announced. Feige just dropped the ball a bit with that one.

Those original plans for the soul stone being on Attilan, Thanos wrecking the city to get it, reenacting a bit of the fight and outcome of the Infinity event would've been mad cool.

Ah well.

I wish marvel got it's legs under them sooner with things.. no way so many stones should have been on earth

It worked out for the best. Infinity War didn't even have time to show the acquisition of the stone on xandar

Could have very easily spaced it out more.. and then have the collector have 2.. Asgard have 1-2

Maybe have the grandmaster have 1

Then you have max 2 on earth.. time and vision's stone

By the start of IW there were only 2 stones on Earth so it all worked out.

Still.. at 1 point earth had 4 of the stones if you think about it

Or at least 3

I mean it’s good that they’re saying there were guys before IM1 stark.. and between Steve getting out of the ice..

Into the Spider-Verse is top 4 movie of the tear for me, and the best animated film this year (sorry not sorry Incredibles 2)

incredibles 2 let me down other than jack jack, edna and that raccoon.. that was worth seeing the film just for that.. but rest of the movie just felt like it could have been done way better

easily.. whelp that's your once for the day

check_mark_it_off_md_wm.gif

It worked out for the best. Infinity War didn't even have time to show the acquisition of the stone on xandar
Why do you consider that working out for the best?

I didn't mind it but the opening of the movie being Thanos a day or two earlier ravaging Xandar before descending upon Thor post Ragnarok would've been great.

Besides the Inhuman scenes were about the soul stone so that would have had to been shown since they went out of their way to give us old man Red Skull and the soul stone demands a sacrifice stuff.

I’m sure that with the Nova film underway, we’ll see the decimation of Xandar. It’s probably why they left it out of IW

Which Marvel movie has the best trailer?

IMO
Captain America: Civil War.

Last edited:

Meh. Cant see them doing a Fing Fang Foom movie or any of the other monsters. Not the same thing as a monster hero. Can't see Marvel letting Del Toro twist Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur.

Maybe a Monsters Unleashed movie with Kid Kaijuu.

Funny enough he's an Inhuman.

Disney needs do buy the rights to Hellboy
Low-key would be dope and great.

The creator Hellboy probably will never sell to Disney and/or Marvel.

Cuz if he did I'd want them to buy Spawn too.

Back
Top Bottom