WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Cmon bro.. It's more than just the suits.

Cap is a grown man that will do whatever he wants

Spidey can't jump until Tony tells him how high.. :smh:

If I was interested in watching teenage parenting, I'd watch the Disney Channel or something

Cap needs drugs to maintain his status, the **** kind of national role model is that? Then he goes and throws temper tantrums because his russian agent best friend gets the hands put on him after Tony finds out who assassinates his supplier. ****** in here acting like they wouldn't spaz out if they suddenly started to disentegrate and didn't know what the **** was going on.

spidey is a kid who idolizes tony
and sees tony as a father figure bro come on lol

i even seen in an interview where they "retconned" that kid wearing the Iron man Helmet tin IM2 to be Peter lol or something like that

Spidey needs to command respect first.

Let's see how he does in the sequel. If he can be a little more independent instead of running to Uncle Tiny for every single thing that's a great start.

Did you skip over all of homecoming?

I know details ain't exactly the strength of your crew, but the movie kinda had a premise

His number one idol should be uncle ben, even after death

You do know that this isn't those other Spider-Man movies, right?

Even spidey in into the spiderverse was tired of the whole "with great power comes great responsibility" bit

Cuz the character who said that was a loser washed up spidey who been on the job for twenty years

Ok and we as viewers have seen uncle Ben die multiple times on the big screen.. we get it

Well most of us.. cause I can't assume you have watched these movies

j59ickzkeca21.jpg

Karen would've made sure that Bucky lost more than an arm, I'll tell ya that much!

Ive always been curious as to how the partnership works with Marvel/Disney and Sony for Spider-man

So, Im assuming the movie is pdocued by Marvel Studios and they make the day to day decsions on the movie, while Sony is the one financing everything and they reap all the regards at the box office?

Ive always been curious as to how the partnership works with Marvel/Disney and Sony for Spider-man

So, Im assuming the movie is pdocued by Marvel Studios and they make the day to day decsions on the movie, while Sony is the one financing everything and they reap all the regards at the box office?
I believe it was posted that Marvel gets the profits from toys and merchandise though.

I believe it was posted that Marvel gets the profits from toys and merchandise though.

got it, Marvel has ALWAYS got the profit from the merchandises.

I heard that even the old Spiderman movies that Marvel always looked forward to them being release because from there they will make a killing off Spider-man merchandise.

I dont know if this is still true, but I know a couple years ago Spider-man merchandise and toys made more money than ALL OTHER comic book characters COMBINED.

Something ridiculous like that

Opposite. Marvel Studios doesn't make a cent from these Holland Spidey movies.

So far it's working well, but I don't like how it looks like they are trying to strong-arm marvel into merging with their effed up spider verse

Sony gets box office for Spiderman films
Disney gets all merchandising revenue (sony gave it all back to marvel in trade of more movie rights)
Marvel gets to play with Spiderman and keeps profits from non-Spiderman-solo-outings
Holland has 5 movie contract that will include him in the MCU including solo films so after Far From Home they'd have renegotiate or else Holland will be strictly in Venom-verse if theres no agreement struck
(contrary to what anyone else said, there was no way Holland could have appeared in Venom-verse per their agreement, doing so would have a violated something as Marvel controls everything that exist in the MCU and Venom doesn't and they do not want him... for the time being)

Opposite. Marvel Studios doesn't make a cent from these Holland Spidey movies.

So far it's working well, but I don't like how it looks like they are trying to strong-arm marvel into merging with their effed up spider verse

Isn't that what he said? You understand as well as your savior Virgin America

rumored disney+ marvel series plot leaks
Loki: Rumor has it that the series will actually follow the dead Loki narrating his trajectory. Much of the story will be with the younger version of Loki, which means that Tom Hiddleston will not be the only actor to play the character. In addition, Frigga will have great role in the series. The younger version of Thor will also appear. Scenes with Odin will not show the face of actor Anthony Hopkins. Loki will narrate the tragic trajectory for the Norns, trying to save his soul from Hel. Karnilla and Ulik will be the villains of the series.

Vision and the Scarlet Witch: Vision will indeed be rebuilt in Avengers: End Game. In the series he and Wanda will try to live a normal life in the suburbs of New York. But now Vision will no longer be linked to the mind stone, causing a cold and emotionless version. To try to turn him into the Vision he once knew, Wanda began to study the mystic arts and try a spell that will have disastrous results. Vision will pass much of the series in its human form, and Wanda will realize that a shadowy spirit possessed him.

The witch Agatha Harkness will be in the series, revealing to Wanda some mysteries of its past. Another subplot of the series will be the public disapproval of the relationship between Wanda and Vision. The villain of the series will be a neighbor who also disapproves of their relationship. He will eventually be possessed by the same spirit that took Vision, becoming the Grim Reaper. Dominic West (300) is currently considered the actor for the role.

Winter Soldier & Falcon: will be deeply attached to Marvel Studios' Phase 4, possibly helping to build themes for the future of the films. The plot should accompany the two heroes being recruited by the new SHIELD to prevent the anarchic group Ultimatum. In the series the group wants to implement a plan formerly developed by HYDRA.

The leak says the series will feature other characters such as Nick Fury, Agent 13 and General Ross. Another big problem for the Soldier and the Falcon: they will also have to deal with John Walker, a soldier recruited by the United States to become a new Captain America, but who will slowly go mad and become a threat.

winter soldier/falcon series with US agent sounds intriguing :nerd:

It was explained in the announcement.

Spidey can cameo in MCU movies and Marvel gets the profits.

MCU characters can cameo in Spidey movies and SONY gets the profits.

Sony's Spidey movies are produced by them in partnership with Marvel. MCU has full creative control of a trilogy of Spidey movies free of charge. The deal is up after the 3 Spidey movies.

Marvel got the rights to the toys a before that deal a while ago.

So you did. My bad I read through your post too quickly :lol:
uupmurav6uq01.jpg

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom