WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Kevin Feige Confirms Captain Marvel Is Stronger Than Thanos

captain-marvel-thanos-feige.jpg

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies...ain-marvel-will-be-stronger-than-even-thanos/

The MCU is on the verge of unveiling its new power player, and we’ll give you a clue: she’s about to become Thanos’ worst nightmare.

Her name? Carol Danvers, better known to you, I and the Kree people as Captain Marvel, intergalactic warrior and future savior of planet Earth. We say that because it’s nigh on certain that Brie Larson’s heroine will effectively level the playing field when she joins Earth’s Mightiest Heroes during the throes of Avengers: Endgame, but first, there’s an origin story to tell. And it’ll be with us on March 8th.

Indeed, to ensure excitement for Captain Marvel is at a fever-pitch, Kevin Feige attempted to gauge Carol’s power levels. Spoilers: they’re off the charts.

Captain Marvel is a character in our comics and in a mythology whose got one foot on Earth, one foot in the cosmic arena. And now that we have made a number of movies that take place on Earth, and now a number of the cosmic adventures with Avengers, and with Guardians of the Galaxy and with Thor, we thought it was the right time to finally introduce Captain Marvel to the world. She’s one of the most popular characters in our comics, she’s one of the most powerful characters in the comics and will be the most powerful character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

This is by no means the first time that Feige has gone on record about Captain Marvel‘s near-limitless power, but it leaves us all the more excited for Carol’s maiden flight. Granted, Kevin Feige was quick to stress that Captain Marvel is, in essence, a flawed human being. And that’s what makes her so damn interesting. Yes, she may be able to shoot photon blasts out of her arms, but Brie Larson’s would-be hero is still a deeply complex and vulnerable character, so it’s no wonder that Feige is shouting her name from the rooftops.

Captain-Marvel-Carol-Danvers-and-Maria-Rambeau.jpg

This is just not about somebody who is incredibly powerful and can fly around and shoot photon blasts out of her arms, it’s somebody who is very human, who is very vulnerable and who has multiple dimensions. And when we found out that Brie Larson might be interested in joining this world, she came in, we had a number of meetings, we pitched her this idea, she was a huge fan of the character and the comic. And one of the highlights at my career at Marvel was introducing her at Comic-Con and having her coming out on stage and stand there with literally almost everything else from our universe, and there she was at the forefront, and it was a great foreshadowing of not just for how audiences are going to embrace Brie as this character, but also for how Captain Marvel is about to take the lead and be at the forefront of the entire Cinematic Universe.

Captain Marvel finally – finally! – takes flight next Friday, March 8th, and if early reactions are any indication, it seems Kevin Feige and the team at Marvel Studios have another global hit on their hands.

BISHOP DON'T COUNT? :lol:
Man good thing the Bishop facts were posted for me.7

I'm a Bishop fan but you would think there's be at least one prominent X-amen that's a black guy from America to represent that specific struggle given the time it was created and where it was created. I mean **** fast forward just 30 years from then and there still wasn't any in the 90s even when Marvel editorial caught wind that young black kids were really in to the X-Men. In the final final version we ended up with Bishop but all those other black guys were killed off and/or jokes.
One of the most famous X-men ever is a black woman :rolleyes
And??!!

I mean never mind we were talking black guys or black Americans saying that is exactly why after you bring up Storm you cant name any other famous ones. Could you name any at all? Probably could name 15 white X-Men with ease though

I mean damn man, the same way the struggle of say apartheid is specific to South Africans so is civil rights or just being black in America is to black Americans. But Storm being a famous member of the X-Men should basically be the catch all for every single black person

Deadass posted :rolleyes as if to say "you ******s have Storm isn't that enough?"

:smh: Clown ****
It was criminal how Storm couldn't shine over at Fox for... 19 years now?

I think Marvel studios will make her close to front and center.
The first MCU X-Men movie needs to have Storm beating Cyclops *** to be the leader of the X-Men.

Last edited:
But this was already established, no? Thanos had to steal the necessary jewels to make the gauntlet effective in the first place, no? Thor ****ed up when trying to kill this ***** the 1st time, no? They've had chances.

The Savage Land.

Sauron.

I forgot about em

Mcu make this happen

I've said this should be 1st xmen movie villain, since mags has be done so many times.. could be the 1 throwaway villain for the

Then you put mags and juggernaut on ice til movies 3 and 4.. build to onslaught, mr sinister and apocalypse

Also need to do master mold and proper sentinels

But this was already established, no? Thanos had to steal the necessary jewels to make the gauntlet effective in the first place, no? Thor ****ed up when trying to kill this ***** the 1st time, no? They've had chances.

You miss hulk and Thor and heimdall and Loki catching that work to start the movie?

That was the established/expected motivation though. If that doesn't happen, Thor doesn't come back all pissed off with a hammer/axe in the 1st place.

See.. this is my problem with Captain Marvel. Just going to show up and be stronger than Thanos who washed every other Avenger. This is some bull
Why is it bull? It'd be no different if Adam Warlock showed up and was stronger and smarter than Thanos.

The Avengers aren't the most powerful group in the Marvel universe and shouldn't be in the MCU.

This entire story was adapted in a way so the Avengers are at the center of it but would be easily remedied if the Marvel cosmic beings like Galactus, Chaos and Order along with Silver Surfer and Warlock to be the dudes to snatch the gauntlet away.

Last edited:
Why is it bull? It'd be no different if Adam Warlock showed up and was stronger and smarter than Thanos.

The Avengers aren't the most powerful group in the Marvel universe and shouldn't be in the MCU.

This entire story was adapted in a way so the Avengers are at the center of it but would be easily remedied if the Marvel cosmic beings like Galactus, Chaos and Order along with Silver Surfer and Warlock to be the dudes to snatch the gauntlet away.

Personally, I don’t like the idea of someone new coming in and being stronger than an infinity gauntlet toting Thanos. It almost feels like a cop out. This is the culmination of the MCU to this point, and the one to come wash Thanos is debuting a month prior to End Game? Wolverine is my all time favorite, and if he somehow had the power to do it, I would be just as disappointed.

Personally, I don’t like the idea of someone new coming in and being stronger than an infinity gauntlet toting Thanos. It almost feels like a cop out. This is the culmination of the MCU to this point, and the one to come wash Thanos is debuting a month prior to End Game? Wolverine is my all time favorite, and if he somehow had the power to do it, I would be just as disappointed.
Where does he say she's stronger than Thanos with the infinity gauntlet? :nerd:

Think about that. That's like burying the lead. Cuz the title should basically read Captain Marvel >>> Infinity gauntlet/stones.

C'mon now yall. It should be clear as day what he meant :lol:

Y'all dudes throwing a ***** fit for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom