WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Yea, I don't mind her being powerful.. but this is supposed to be the culmination of everything to this point

And I get it will be a passing of the torch, to a degree.. but max I'm thinking role wise is BP/spidey in CW or SW/quicksilver in AOU

And you can have new guys obviously be powerful and have important, like dr strange in IW

I wouldn't want Adam warlock come along either and be the magical cure for all either

I wanna see now that the team isn't really taken by surprise and with the addition of CM to overcome.. i mean take Thor for example, IW takes place right after ragnorak.. like right after

Where does he say she's stronger than Thanos with the infinity gauntlet? :nerd:

Think about that. That's like burying the lead. Cuz the title should basically read Captain Marvel >>> Infinity gauntlet/stones.

C'mon now yall. It should be clear as day what he meant :lol:

Y'all dudes throwing a ***** fit for no reason.

So you mean we’re just supposed to think Thanos is going to take off the gauntlet and say let’s tussle? Also, it’s NEVER clear what the Russo’s mean. What you may find clear could definitely be the opposite.

I’d like to think that marvel will do more than have her come in and just beat up thanos (please lawd). As is Thor is also more “powerful” than thanos but he ended up getting away. I don’t know.....

I mean, Thor literally the days before fought surtur and his people, fought hela, fought the hulk, fought hela again and then got jumped by thanos and co in space got thrown in outer space until he was found by the GOTG

Then had to take the full blast from the star

I mean Thor had a lot going

So you mean we’re just supposed to think Thanos is going to take off the gauntlet and say let’s tussle? Also, it’s NEVER clear what the Russo’s mean. What you may find clear could definitely be the opposite.
You don't remember the end of IW?

The gauntlet is destroyed. We gotta discover in Endgame if he still has the stones.

Besides Iron Man, Spidey, Dr. Strange and the the Guardians almost successfully got the gauntlet off him. So it's not impossible.

But that's all besides the point. Captain Marvel isn't more powerful than the infinity stones. She's just more powerful than Thanos. Plus I'm talking about what Feige said not the Russos. **** what the Russos say. Them boys liars.

Given Thor would've killed him with out it, one could say Thor with Stormbreaker is as strong if not stronger than Thanos.

This has nothing to do with build up or anything else you want to hold on to. Thor literally got that weapon in the same episode and was stronger than he's ever been out of nowhere. A movie before Endgame establishing another super powerful character is no big deal

Using Wolverine as an example is just dumb. If this was a Warlock or Quasar movie coming out next week and he was dubbed stronger than Thanos none of y'all would be complaining. Probably praise it cuz of the strong comic connections.

Thing is before Warlock, Thanos rival was Captain Marvel. It was just this was Mar-Vell and he use to beat Thanos *** all the time. MCU just keeping up the trend with Carol.

Last edited:
I mean, Thor literally the days before fought surtur and his people, fought hela, fought the hulk, fought hela again and then got jumped by thanos and co in space got thrown in outer space until he was found by the GOTG

Then had to take the full blast from the star

I mean Thor had a lot going

That’s what I’m saying his arc along with the others have come so far. I would like to see the Avengers.. avenge. I need that Iron Man vs Thanos round 2!

they bout to Star wars da MCU :smh:
Star Wars was never really all that good to begin with if we being 100.

Pretty sure they're way more equipped to handle a powerful female protagonist and building all of that up unlike the nonsensical the force must have balance so you're strong with it and you nice with the light saber just cuz and you dont even really need training.

I swear, with the faith some of you have in Marvel, you would think they have Fox's track record lol
Right once a day.

The amount of I don't want this character or this story to be like this when MCU has never shown those signs before is ridiculous.

It'd make more sense if you were saying I hope the movie isn't like IM3.

There's voicing concerns and just repeating something over and over to the point you're conditioned to say it again after you see the movie.

That’s what I’m saying his arc along with the others have come so far. I would like to see the Avengers.. avenge. I need that Iron Man vs Thanos round 2!

Yup.. they had to react, plus the team being split

So now you have Thor at full strength with his new weapon.. IM and other science people can come up with new weapons.. Let them come up with a legit plan of attack.. instead of literally getting punched and being on their heels the whole time reacting

I've said it a million times.. But I guess I'll say it a million and one times..

Marvel Studios is well aware how attached fans are to the core characters. They KNOW. They're going to respect that. :lol:

You don't remember the end of IW?

The gauntlet is destroyed. We gotta discover in Endgame if he still has the stones.

Besides Iron Man, Spidey, Dr. Strange and the the Guardians almost successfully got the gauntlet off him. So it's not impossible.

But that's all besides the point. Captain Marvel isn't more powerful than the infinity stones. She's just more powerful than Thanos.

Given Thor would've killed him with out it, one could say Thor with Stormbreaker is as strong if not stronger than Thanos.

This has nothing to do with build up or anything else you want to hold on to. Thor literally got that weapon in the same episode and was stronger than he's ever been out of nowhere. A movie before Endgame establishing another super powerful character is no big deal

Using Wolverine as an example is just dumb. If this was a Warlock or Quasar movie coming out next week and he was dubbed stronger than Thanos none of y'all would be complaining. Probably praise it cuz of the strong comic connections.

Thing is before Warlock, Thanos rival was Captain Marvel. It was just this was Mar-Vell and he use to beat Thanos *** all the time. MCU just keeping up the trend with Carol.

Oh, I completely remember the end of infinity war. I remember the snap and the gauntlet looking cooked, yet he still used it to escape and apparently somehow healed himself since we don’t see the wound from Thor in his chest any longer.

Using Wolverine as an example wasnt dumb, you were just too dumb to understand I was using him as an example of being unbiased. I don’t care if it were Carol (who some have a problem with) or my favorite character, I just don’t like the idea of someone new doing the slaying.

I know the history, but comic book history doesn’t necessarily take precedence in the movies. All Im simply saying is that after being fully vested in these films and characters over the last 11 years, that I don’t want to see Carol just come in and wash Thanos.

You’re entitled to your opinion, as am I.

Yup.. they had to react, plus the team being split

So now you have Thor at full strength with his new weapon.. IM and other science people can come up with new weapons.. Let them come up with a legit plan of attack.. instead of literally getting punched and being on their heels the whole time reacting

Factory!

I've said it a million times.. But I guess I'll say it a million and one times..

Marvel Studios is well aware how attached fans are to the core characters. They KNOW. They're going to respect that. :lol:

Hope you keep this same energy when you gotta say bye bye to steven

Oh, I completely remember the end of infinity war. I remember the snap and the gauntlet looking cooked, yet he still used it to escape and apparently somehow healed himself since we don’t see the wound from Thor in his chest any longer.
So what don't you get about the CM statement and why are you assuming she is stronger than him with the gauntlet? Who ever said that?

Using Wolverine as an example wasnt dumb, you were just too dumb to understand I was using him as an example of being unbiased. I don’t care if it were Carol (who some have a problem with) or my favorite character, I just don’t like the idea of someone new doing the slaying.
Nah that was dumb.

Besides you assuming something that wasn't said, you're ignoring her power levels and whining about something that isn't going to happen.

I know the history, but comic book history doesn’t necessarily take precedence in the movies. All Im simply saying is that after being fully vested in these films and characters over the last 11 years, that I don’t want to see Carol just come in and wash Thanos.

Yeah, this just seems like whining about something in your head. A huge assumption based off a statement that you added to so it was false.

It's an opinion about an unlikely hypothetical scenario.

If it was Warlock who shows up in End Game to wash Thanos, would you feel the same way?

If it was Warlock who shows up in End Game to wash Thanos, would you feel the same way?

The best example for any of this was AOU, with vision

But obviously vision had a connection with ultron, that wouldn't exist with CM

At least with Adam warlock, he has the soul stone angle

Back
Top Bottom