WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Cap can put on the glove and snap thanos into oblivion and i still wouldnt give him love :lol:

I can respect that....lmao

Some dudes with the backhanded love talmbout “scumbag is due for his moment and I wouldn’t be mad” :rofl:

YA MAD.

Also it was Caps film that set up the OG Avengers movie if I remember correctly in the post credits...

not mad i just dont like him lol

and yeah his post credit scene was him waking up in time square or w/e which was a scene from A1 i think

IM1 introduced the avegners initiative tho (fury in his house post credit scene)

Screenshot_20190416-135503_Gallery.jpg

not mad i just dont like him lol

and yeah his post credit scene was him waking up in time square or w/e which was a scene from A1 i think

IM1 introduced the avegners initiative tho (fury in his house post credit scene)

I think it was Hulk that hinted at a shared universe first with Tony walking into the Bar...i get mixed up on which came first..

I think it was Hulk that hinted at a shared universe first with Tony walking into the Bar...i get mixed up on which came first..
hmm yeah
hulk came out like 1 month after IM1

crazy how far we've come from those two movies

I know, it’s a crazy ride we’ve been on...

So now im thinking widow going blonde and Thor getting that haircut were something done purposely with the topic of time travel in mind...like they’ll go back and make changes that would delete those moments that caused those changes in their physical appearance and then we get them with their OG looks again...so maybe no civil War? No Ragnorak? Hulk never left earth and figured out how to control the big guy on his own or with Tony’s help? Curious to see how that ties Spidey and BP since they were so pivotal for the events of CW....

Idk I’m just going off my hinges here...lol

I know, it’s a crazy ride we’ve been on...

So now im thinking widow going blonde and Thor getting that haircut were something done purposely with the topic of time travel in mind...like they’ll go back and make changes that would delete those moments that caused those changes in their physical appearance and then we get them with their OG looks again...so maybe no civil War? No Ragnorak? Hulk never left earth and figured out how to control the big guy on his own or with Tony’s help? Curious to see how that ties Spidey and BP since they were so pivotal for the events of CW....

Idk I’m just going off my hinges here...lol
I hope not
Thor needed ragnarok for development

Back
Top Bottom