WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Bruhs. We almost here.

I just want the F4. They all have pretty cool powers. I really want to see Mr. Fantastic done right.

Broke down and bought a ticket for Thursday. Was gonna try to wait until Tuesday when I had tickets for but I couldn't wait after seeing the leak.

Found an IMAX showing @ 10:40pm thursday.

My body is ready!

Going to watch EARLY Saturday morning or might take off and watch Friday morning. Then running here and spoiling everything possible

Waiting until the following Tues would be unthinkable for me.

The wife and I like to take advantage of $5 tuesdays @ AMC or in this case $9 for dolby. I thought i could make it but nah i need that opening night crowd energy!

*edit*

looks like they bumped it up to $6

Last edited:
The wife and I like to take advantage of $5 tuesdays @ AMC or in this case $9 for dolby. I thought i could make it but nah i need that opening night crowd energy!

*edit*

looks like they bumped it up to $6
I gotta wait til Tuesday too. With that said, later gents. #WhateverItTakes

Gonna be out of town in Tempe,AZ til friday night. If the tickets are reasonable I'll see it out here. I'm to used to paying $4.39 for matinee

75EFE7DD-35FC-4353-9CE4-B74192348D5D.jpeg

i guess everybody is trying to get to Endgame asap so they can go ahead and talk about it cuz 4/28 near me the last showing at 1045 is still a ghost town. that may change but fandango says i got the theatre to my self.:lol:

Well, about a week away. Guess I’ll see you guys on the other side, next Thursday night. Still need to cop a tee, for me & my girl.

Back
Top Bottom