WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

5F2BE313-28AF-4FE3-BD62-3506287522A3.jpeg

I’m going to see a third showing of Endgame next Saturday with some friends. Of the seats not filled, which is the best available?

5F2BE313-28AF-4FE3-BD62-3506287522A3.jpeg

I’m going to see a third showing of Endgame next Saturday with some friends. Of the seats not filled, which is the best available?
I like B8

This is a dolby theater right?

Been to two dolby theaters. B row is pretty good in one but maybe too close in another

At the theater I frequent most B8 is not a bad seat to me

Man the internet is not safe. I was just reading some comments on a Star Wars ep. 9 thread where this girl talks how they can’t date men because how nerdy they are. Then someone decides to just drop a screen cap of the alleged leaked footage. I froze for like a sec because I was confused on what I was seeing. I quickly scrolled passed it trying not to make an understanding of what I saw. I almost got snapped y’all but I’m not sure what I saw and I’m trying not to remember it. Please proceed with caution when browsing if you don’t want any spoilers. I’m considering just browsing shoe threads here and avoiding all social media for a week.

Man the internet is not safe. I was just reading some comments on a Star Wars ep. 9 thread where this girl talks how they can’t date men because how nerdy they are. Then someone decides to just drop a screen cap of the alleged leaked footage. I froze for like a sec because I was confused on what I was seeing. I quickly scrolled passed it trying not to make an understanding of what I saw. I almost got snapped y’all but I’m not sure what I saw and I’m trying not to remember it. Please proceed with caution when browsing if you don’t want any spoilers. I’m considering just browsing shoe threads here and avoiding all social media for a week.
I understand how some dudes don't care about getting spoiled...but there are some a holes who wanna ruin it for other ppl

Some ppl are even direct messaging ppl with spoilers on social media

I dont condone it cuz I dont care that much to go out of my way to spoil ppl but it doesn't help that all of these dont spoil me ppl are ao ****ing annoying and pretentious about it.

They were complaining and warning ppl not to spoil them about things before ppl started going out of their way to spoil ppl.

Now this is the state of things.

Last edited:
I mean I get it too a degree.. but I agree with Master Zik Master Zik people are annoying as shh with it

Ain't the end of the world.. plus if it's a quality product, you're doing be watching multiple times anyways.. plus the details you pick up and appreciate on multiple viewings

I mean I get it.. but as long as people aren't being stupid or just outright jackAs

Then you can't expect the world to be some bubbled safe space just for you

The stuff I'm complaining about don't apply to you guys

I'm complaining about the kind of ppl who spell words funny to get around muted words on Twitter to spoil things for ppl.
I read about this.

That its gotten serious enough that there are muted words on twitter is crazy :lol:

I wouldnt even want to know how that works

Copped this tee. Needed something to wear on Thursday.

bamcthainfinblk_1.jpg
bamcthainfinblk_4.jpg

buying tees has been a problem and i don't even know which one to wear :lol: don't think i've worn half of the tees i got from IW

endgame tees.jpg

surprised there's no endgame hat like IW from last year

I read about this.

That its gotten serious enough that there are muted words on twitter is crazy :lol:

I wouldnt even want to know how that works
The way it works is ppl who wanna stay on Twitter but not get spoiled mute key words so they don't see certain tweets. Anyone who wants to do this can do this. They can mute anything. It doesn't have to be avengers related.

Let's say someone doesn't want to see pro Trump posts. They can mute Trump so they never see that on their timeline

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom