WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

It's kinda crazy when you think about it but this movie was really the end of the Avengers as we know them.

Character and interaction wise. Each and every one of them.

Hullk didn't do nothing.

groot also
Good was dead majority of the movie until the final battle :lol:

if they want, technically they can bring Widow back and say that the snap did work since he wished for it to. It’s just she wasn’t brought to the fight scene. She could be kicking it with Red Skull.

Don’t think they will. But they could.

i dont think they could just because they established that the sacrifice can't be undone once the soul stone is out

anything else is gon' be a cop out and lose meaning, same way if they brough tback og gamora

Watching again @ home.

20190426_012729.jpg

Yeah he was washing all 3 of them and honestly if he was just coming there to beat them no gauntlet involved he'd win.

Look at him. He was washed up.

share the link bootleg version fam

Much respect to Team Stark, my mans was flawless in this movie and I’m still in disbelief he bit the dust...also feel his death kind of overshadowed Nats sacrifice, every character delivered, hell even Pepper with the rescue armor came through, so many amazing scenes, but is this really the end of Tony and Nat?

Ya gotta admit tho, my man Cap with Mjonir was incredible, he was handing Thanos them hands.

I went crazy with the clapping when Thor said “I KNEW IT!!”

:lol:

To be fair...As far as cap goes...They could easily run a movie with his solo mission to return those stones and not cause any crazy alternate timelines in the process...

Tony outta here though...

dont think cap returns though outside of maybe a quick cameo later on

i love that ending for him

1st half was all feels minus a few bright spots of action. They had to establish and hammer down the new status quo and then do the Ant-Man related thing which was cool in its own way and directly causes the conflict for the end.
I was waiting on the Antman tie in honestly tho, I really really enjoyed his solo movies.

i dont think they could just because they established that the sacrifice can't be undone once the soul stone is out

anything else is gon' be a cop out and lose meaning, same way if they brough tback og gamora

She could be brought back the same way Gamora was, it just won’t be the same Widow...it’ll be a past time Widow with probably no memories of what’s happened depending where they scoop her...Tony as well....I just can’t picture an MCU with a dead Stark....just seems weird, who takes over the helm? Potts? Not for nothing I dig her a lot in the armor....the scene with them fighting back to back was BEAUTIFUL.

John wick all day!!! no one has any clue how to make Godzilla a good movie, it’s failed every attempt and will again this go.

As far as after credits scenes? Nothing...

Where they leave the characters at definitely shows a solid direction for several of them...

the clearest set up was for GOTG3 which is gonna be pretty amazing with Thor in it, he has great chemistry with them

If there was a 5 year time jump, how was Spider-Man still in high school at the end?

I ain’t even think of that

And I know the homie master zik back there said he would explain it but bruh

Still so ****ing confused about the time transportations

First off just cuz half the population gone don't mean school dont exist.

And again, the ppl who were dusted did not age. It was like a second passed for them.
For everybody else that survived they are 5 years older.

So for Peter Parker in HS meeting Ganke. Those 2 most likely were dusted. Everybody else in that school aas either dusted or they been going to school all this time and its just another school day just with the dusted kids there.

Last edited:
My one gripe...

Doctor Strange was criminally underused in that final battle...

Plus I would’ve like to see him collecting all the returns and getting them up to speed...I understand that they did it the way they did for dramatic effect l, but I still would’ve like to have at least seen some of them coming back...

Plus they way it was...I would’ve preferred they just left it be a mystery of Hulks snap worked until everybody else showed up...

what mcc movies release next year???

im guessing eternals as they are on full blown casting for it

there's also the black widow film that is suppose to film later this year...

but with her faight in th emovie, its probably gon' be a prequel?

as for what is next that was hinted...

thor joining gotg is pretty much the only one that was a given

Back
Top Bottom