WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

anyone else notice this editting mistake?

when bp/spidey was trying to get the gauntlet to scott (while he was trying to hot wire the bus) you see in the background giantman fighting those giant worms

First off just cuz half the population gone don't mean school dont exist.

And again, the ppl who were dusted did not age. It was like a second passed for them. For everybody else that survived they are 5 years older.

So for Peter Parker in HS meeting Ganke. Those 2 most likely were dusted. Everybody else in that school aas either dusted or they been going to school all this time and its just another school day just with the dusted kids there.

Nah infrastructure was shot...Nat even said few world governments were still holding on...Chaos after the snap...

School was definitely not a priority...Like the kids that survive didn’t just wake up the day after and go to school like normal...

If anything that showed that things are getting back to normal...

im guessing eternals as they are on full blown casting for it

there's also the black widow film that is suppose to film later this year...

but with her faight in th emovie, its probably gon' be a prequel?

as for what is next that was hinted...

thor joining gotg is pretty much the only one that was a given

2zhqb4.jpg

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE SEEN IT. CAN CONFIRM NO MID/END CREDIT SCENES?
None.

And nobody should complain thats a spoiler unless you like to sit through credits for no reason.

The only thing you will hear is a sound.

Also, what happened to Gamora? Nebula showed her Star Lord during the last battle and then we don’t see her again.
We see her again during the girl power scene.

Thats it. Not at the funeral.

Then we see on the Guardians ship that Quill is searching for her. I have to assume Gunn addresses all of that in GotGV3.

Last edited:
So the ancient one can tell the future or nah? How come she knew of Strange 5 years before he became strange, but didn’t know the outcome of the snap..

She definitely can...

Knew of Strange early and even regarding him as “the best of us” (Wizards)...

That’s why once she heard that Strange gave up the time stone willingly she knew he had the only path to victory in mind...

So the ancient one can tell the future or nah? How come she knew of Strange 5 years before he became strange, but didn’t know the outcome of the snap..

probably because he/she was dead by then?

he/she probably saw her future with strange and how he is the next sorcerer supreme

I was the only one that clapped for Wong.

kind of sad that they didn't even ask him for help or go with them tot he garden

BRUH PEPPER CAME THROUGH WITHTHE HANDS I WAS LIKE YOOOO

BRUHHHH WONG HAD ENOUGH OF YALL BS FROM INFINITY WAR HE CAME THROUGH LIKE WHERE YALL MEMES ABOUT ME RUNNIN NOW
that’s the first thing I thought of when he popped up on the screen too :rofl:

Nah infrastructure was shot...Nat even said few world governments were still holding on...Chaos after the snap...

School was definitely not a priority...Like the kids that survive didn’t just wake up the day after and go to school like normal...

If anything that showed that things are getting back to normal...
After 5 years they had to get their **** together.

Sure the economy was chaos and a lot of the infrastructure but it wasn't no post apocalyptic earth.

Adults definitely werent letting children just do w/e they want freely. Somebody got the schools back up and running.

Steve checked in on Nat before Scott showed up talking about look on the brightside. Ain't no brightside if all kids running amok :lol:

Last edited:
After 5 years they had tonget their **** together.

Sure the economy was chaos and a lot of the infrastructure but it wasn't no post apocalyptic earth.

Adults definitely werent letting children just do w/e they want freely. Somebody got the schools back up and running.

Steve checked in on Nat before Scott showed up talking about look on the brightside. Ain't no brightside if all kids running amok :lol:

They definitely weren’t thinking about getting their kids to school anywhere close to post snap man :lol: that’s true...

World looked pretty trashed man...Empty stadiums...Mounds of trash just all over the sides of roads...Full on boat boneyard at the Statue of Liberty...People we’re thinking about resources not their kids doing homework...

IF they did get schools up and running it wasn’t anywhere near the snap...Would’ve had to be closer to the back end of that 5 year jump like you said...Even then it wouldn’t have been kids who were freshmen when the snap happened showing up 4 years later saying they’re part of the senior class now :lol:...

Honestly, there’s no way I could ever be as deeply invested in the MCU again until the X-MEN. Just can’t happen. BP, Spidey, CM and all them are coo, but they don’t have the weight the others did for me. I’ll still see every movie. I just won’t have that same energy going forward. X-MEN coming and building their universe will give me that excitement I had with this group over the last 10 years, but that’s it and that’s not happening anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom