WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

A fan upset about any type of fan service always humors me..
yeah why would you complain about a movie using something that was in the source material. Lets just call the movies the Endless Saga instead of Infinity Saga while were at it

Question
there Was only enough Pym particles for Avengers to make 1 rd trip each but Thanos came through with the whole team and then some.

By the way...

How do you all feel about Falcon taking the CA mantle?

im good with it and since he is partnering up with WS for a tv series, in a way WS is already OP being a poormans Cap so the shield on Flacon makes more sense

We got our biggest wish in seeing damn near every hero in the ULTIMATE COMIC BOOK NERD ACTION SCENE EVER, in ending to the biggest Avengers team up movie and yet people complain. I hate people at times

Also, Im gonna say this. If you STILL think Winter Soldier and The Dark Knight are touching Endgame as a comic book movie you are just plain stupid. Those movies were great movies and they maybe technically better structured stories than Endgame, but the spectacle alone of what Endgame is makes it the greatest comic book movie ever.

I dont understand how as afvan of the genre you are going to sit here and say "Oh, Winter Soldier was better"

Question
there Was only enough Pym particles for Avengers to make 1 rd trip each but Thanos came through with the whole team and then some.
They stole the one from Nebula so they all came from the amount she had left to return with

Question

Old Nebula re worked the portal device when she came back to 2019...Plus Cap and Tony grabbed more Pym Particles back in 1970...

She couldnt. Because Thanos was using past Nebula to hack future Nebula.
I'm talking about after the hack. She got up off the floor, ran to the ship, and tried to warn the avengers. I'm saying why not just go back and tell them there? I recall she having some kind of a seizure before hand but I thought that was because of the mental link not the hack preventing her from pressing the button after all of that. Oh well

I said the guys behind me called it BS. I said it was what it was. It didn't bother me. I found it silly that an OP character needs a convoy when we saw what she's capable of.

Well the ladies offered their help. marvel wasn’t going to be dismissive at that moment and tell them she doesn’t need their help.

I'm talking about after the hack. She got up off the floor, ran to the ship, and tried to warn the avengers. I'm saying why not just go back and tell them there? I recall she having some kind of a seizure before hand but I thought that was because of the mental link not the hack preventing her from pressing the button after all of that. Oh well

She tried to get a message to Nat and Clint thinking Thanos was headed for them on Vormir still in the same timeline she was currently in...Her coming back to 2019 at that point wouldn’t have done anything for them still over in the GoTG timeline...

Old Nebula re worked the portal device when she came back to 2019...Plus Cap and Tony grabbed more Pym Particles back in 1970...

correction.. 2024

also, she couldn't have called thanos' old army because they arrived much later when the avengers compound was already destroyed

Gotcha, yea I see what you're saying. Maybe pushing the button caused the mental link then. who knows

We got our biggest wish in seeing damn near every hero in the ULTIMATE COMIC BOOK NERD ACTION SCENE EVER, in ending to the biggest Avengers team up movie and yet people complain. I hate people at times

Also, Im gonna say this. If you STILL think Winter Soldier and The Dark Knight are touching Endgame as a comic book movie you are just plain stupid. Those movies were great movies and they maybe technically better structured stories than Endgame, but the spectacle alone of what Endgame is makes it the greatest comic book movie ever.

I dont understand how as afvan of the genre you are going to sit here and say "Oh, Winter Soldier was better"

Man it ain't that serious bro.

The fan service point is why the third trilogy of SW is looked at as poorly as it is. You can come up with great storytelling without nod after nod after nod after nod. I felt the plot was cheap because of it.

That's what opinions are for. The same way you harass professional wrestlers about their dating choices and shaming them because they have kids by white women. We're entitled to think how we want. Everyone isn't going to co-sign you.

She tried to get a message to Nat and Clint thinking Thanos was headed for them on Vormir still in the same timeline she was currently in...Her coming back to 2019 at that point wouldn’t have done anything for them still over in the GoTG timeline...
yea.. i guess she thought they only had one shot at getting all of them and WM had the power stone.. so to her, the biggest thing was making sure thanos couldnt ruin their chances at the other stone they needed from that timeline

When those portals started opening one at a time.

tenor.gif

stop bringing so much negativity, let people love and enjoy what they want (in regards to what they feel is a better movie), everyone doesn't have to agree with your favorite film

we're in the nitpickgame of the film now... get with the program!

dont care, Endgame is the greatest comicbook movie ever. Simple

Im going back to work, everyone enjoy yall day. Goodbye

Back
Top Bottom