WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

The thing I just realized..

I think war machine had like 80 percent of the quips lol

'regular sized man'

'cheese whiz'

Ok.Maybe not 80 percent. I'm drawing blanks lol

Soooo...

Now that this version of the mcu is done. Who do you think are the most wasted characters?

I'd have to say...

1. Hulk
2. Vision
3. Winter Soldier

Hulk's best moment is still when he transformed and punched the big floating slug in A1. After that he was reduced to jokes.

Vision'd best moment was when he picked up mjonir in AOU. After that he didn't really do much. His biggest contribution after that was dying for Thanos.

WS had his movie. But after his movie he didn't do much. Most memorable moment after that was getting owned by Spidey.

To put it into perspective, Hawkeye was a more significant character than all three of them by the end of the infinity saga.

1.Hulk
2.Vision

WS has a series, so his story continues. I don't think we see Hulk anytime soon and Vision with his series with SW, we'll see what Marvel has in store for that storyline.

I was surprised that he didn't show up in Endgame.

Wait, isn't Cap's shield made of the strongest material in the MU?

Because Thanos' blade cut it up with ease.

Feel like MCUs treatment of Hulk is mostly them being petty with Universal not letting them make another solo Hulk film.
I agree

If Marvel had the rights - the full rights - guarantee that world War hulk would've made an appearance in endgame

Instead they turned him into comic relief :rofl:

Depends "which" shield that is. Is it the OG one that Cap dropped at the end of CW or the prototype that Happy mentioned during Homecoming

“Let lock and load”

44170E9A-9A02-46E3-B020-30ACD233BF6C.gif

Man all this Marvel vs Capcom references :smh
What a missed opportunity.

If we ever get FF4 back in the MCU, man I would pay good money to see all this in live action

Hulk had a little mini-arc in Ragnarok, IW, and EG.

It was basically the best they could do given the rights issue, but they didn't really flesh it out very well.

For example the Russos claim that Hulk wasn't afraid to come out in IW, he was just tired of doing Banner's dirty work and this was part of the larger Hulk/Banner struggle.

But that's not how it came across at all lol

Just looked like son caught them purple hands and ended up *****made

Some good Q&A stuff in this interview with the Endgame Screenwriters.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/29/movies/avengers-endgame-questions-and-answers.html
Did you consider using the heroes from the Netflix TV shows, like Daredevil or Jessica Jones?

McFEELY
We would have to introduce these five characters — or whatever many. We already are assuming people have seen a lot of the movies. Are we really going to assume they have bought a subscription to Netflix and watched those shows enough so that when they see them, they’re going to go “yay?”

MARKUS It also screws up the timelines. You would have to assume that they all got snapped away, or otherwise they might have shown up earlier. I think the only character who has come from TV to the movies is Jarvis, James D’Arcy [from “Agent Carter”].

InsignificantHospitableHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

Thanos explained that
He needed to wipe out the whole universe and start over
Because the memories are what’s holding everyone back
Was a nod to a whole series in the comics. Think Thanos had created a planet or something like that.
Talking with a friend at work about Endgame.. I know it wouldn't make any sense and that it would've never happened..

But imagine when the portals started opening and you seen the X-MEN walk through and the 90s theme song came on as they ran into battle. I WOULD"VE LOST MY ****! :lol::lol::lol:
Marvel didn't want to be responsible for thousands of cardiac events across the globe.
Eh wasn’t that calculated
with that inhuman pic
I seen the other day :lol:
MCU = Marvel Cinematic Universe

Could be another metal from space like Uru is.

I remember the rumors of The Black Knight being in this film.

Wouldn't mind if Nova flew in with Capt. Marvel.

Back
Top Bottom