WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Why would Tony make another shield for Cap when he has the original shield?

He said "He made this for you." Referring to Howard Stark.

think the best we were getting new shield wise, was a shield like this from the cartoons/comics:

CYn55mqP4nfbAJpDD2ttGh.jpg

latest

giphy.gif

captain-america-energy-shield.jpg

Xandar is still destoroyed and Nova Corps obliterated

it would have been cool if Nova appeared somewhere before to seek revenge but with the time skp it seems pointless now

maybe capt marvel tries to help rebuild xandar and nova is born from the nova force despite none of the nova member seems to have it and just like normal humans

i could have sworn he said he made that new one for cap when he pulled it out the trunk no?
I thought Tony said "He made it for you", but I could be wrong.

Just wouldn't make sense to make another one when you kept the OG one.

it would have been cool if Nova appeared somewhere before to seek revenge but with the time skp it seems pointless now

maybe capt marvel tries to help rebuild xandar and nova is born from the nova force despite none of the nova member seems to have it and just like normal humans
Maybe Nova was a victim of the snappening? We talk about Nova like they've confirmed he's coming.

I'm sure they could whip up an easy enough way if they really wanted to. The Golden people are creating Adam Warlock, no reason Nova Prime can't say she's doing the same for the Nova Corp so that they can prevent that from happening to them again.

With them being an advanced race, you'd figure they'd smarten up with beefing up their defense after Ronin and Thanos.

novas just one of those in most peoples wishlist, all are just made up scenarios just like people making the earthquake by wakanda as namors arrival

we just having fun

source.gif

I hate how soft Bucky is now. He needs to hear "longing, rusted, seventeen, dawn, stove, nine, kind-hearted, homecoming, one, and freight car"

no reason Nova Prime can't say she's doing the same for the Nova Corp so that they can prevent that from happening to them again.

with xandar destroyed, id assume nova prime is dead

nova prime seemed like just a weak old woman anyways

Would have been better if Captain America Old Gave Falcon a battered shield that looked like he actually fought other wars prior to handing it over.

Falcon: “And how are you going to explain this Cap?”

Captain: “Failed assassination attempt of MLK.”

Or

(Shield is shown with Wolverine scratches)

I hate how soft Bucky is now. He needs to hear "longing, rusted, seventeen, dawn, stove, nine, kind-hearted, homecoming, one, and freight car"

Yeah, Shuri should've programmed an instant kill mode like Spidey's suit. Brainwashed Winter Soldier would've taken out Thanos's Generals, with ease.

with xandar destroyed, id assume nova prime is dead

nova prime seemed like just a weak old woman anyways

As of right now, you're not wrong and I agree. But the future's wide open for possibilities and I doubt anything is off the table.

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

wait so back to Cap

are we on consensus that he went back and was in the main timeline the whole time? just laying low with Peggy then he walked to the spot

OORRRR

him going back and staying made a new alternate timeline that he lived out then he returned with htat last shot of pym particiles to present day and then walked to that spot lol

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

wait so back to Cap

are we on consensus that he went back and was in the main timeline the whole time? just laying low with Peggy then he walked to the spot

OORRRR

him going back and staying made a new alternate timeline that he lived out then he returned with htat last shot of pym particiles to present day and then walked to that spot lol

Him going back to his own timeline/reality didnt do anything. the 2024 steve, going back to 1945 becomes his present while his previous past 1945-2024 becomes his future.

according to the Ancient One, only the stones being out of place cause alternate timelines. so as long as he put them all back before they were taken, everything good. MCU-616 intact lol

wait so back to Cap

OORRRR

gotta wonder what impact cap saying "hail hydra" now would have on WS movie.. or in one of the pervious movies, it's said peggy got married and had kids and they were supposed to have peggy's husband in agent carter before it was cancelled.. plus the impact cap seeing himself and telling himself that bucky is alive prior to cap seeing bucky in WS

and then we havent seen the soul stone returned, so could that mean redskull can leave.. since the whole soul for a soul thing.. like maybe natasha or gamora could come back, but redskull grabs the opportunity

Back
Top Bottom