WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I've never been more mixed about a decision. It doesn't fit the character but I can't blame him at the same time. Guess that makes it good writing.
Ya but he was probably a virgin and went back. Couldn’t resist. Saw Peggy naked and said **** Captain america

Someone on twitter thinks that Cap went back in time JUST for his dance with Peggy and let her get married to someone.

What kind of logic is that.

You have the opportunity to spend the rest of your life with THE ONE and you decide to do that? DUMB.

Someone on twitter thinks that Cap went back in time JUST for his dance with Peggy and let her get married to someone.

You have the opportunity to spend the rest of your life with THE ONE and you decide to do that? DUMB.
some clown that hasnt' had love

Looks like the second weekend is still going to have a lot of ppl watching... I just tried to book 4dx tickets for an 11am showing and the only seats available was the front row. -_-

Looks like the second weekend is still going to have a lot of ppl watching... I just tried to book 4dx tickets for an 11am showing and the only seats available was the front row. -_-

Huge second week drops are reserved for the zack snyder's of the world

Yeah...

I don't think there will be good seats available during good times until next week, because casual's didnt want to deal with the crazy crowds.

PO

tumblr_pqxtkx7Guk1u1kyq6o1_540.gif

tumblr_pqxtkx7Guk1u1kyq6o2_540.gif

Damb I was hoping for Captain America: The 40 Year Old Virgin 2.

It would be an action/comedy with Falcon, Bucky and Ant-Man trying to get him laid.

And every time he was bout to get laid there would be an explosion and the bad guys showed up!

They did a close-up shot of Cap's wedding ring

I also just remembered Pepper's line to Tony at the end -- "It's okay, you can rest now"
She always wanted him to hang up the cape, but throughout these films, you see Tony always itching -- he never really got his "peace"

I personally think his marriage/daughter wasn't even his "endgame"
For all his "I'd cut the wire" talk and bravado, Tony was always the one who "jumped on the bomb" to save everyone

Back
Top Bottom