WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

For those that have seen it multiple times, is it better the 2nd time around? I just saw it for the first time and I was blown away. I was the last one out of the theater and the AMC crew was like, "Hey man, there's no end credits." I just had to sit there to soak it all in.

Yes, you catch more things you didn’t the first time and you can appreciate some scenes even more.

BA9AE4F0-6C2F-4C22-939F-605739CDC2D5.jpeg

Oh yeah, no BARF tech used, no secret second villain, no new heroes introduced in Endgame.

Always found those consistent theories just so off and they just persisted.

Oh yeah, no BARF tech used, no secret second villain, no new heroes introduced in Endgame.

Always found those consistent theories just so off and they just persisted.
after watching that BARF tech scene again, Tony pretty much got to say good bye to his dad, does 2014 Thanos count as a bigger threat?

If my unborn baby boy grows to look identical to some random bloke I chopped it up with in the past, I swear I'll flip my @#%& and take the broad to Maury.

Did I miss an entire movie where Pepper learned how to use the Iron Man suits

She's clearly familiar with the interface for Tony's system(s) between running the company and being Tony's significant other and has been in previous versions of his suit (IM3)

Now actual use, that we don't know how much training is actually necessary.. obviously tony has been IM for a min, but he could have made things easier to use as his tech got better.. and obviously she'd have some familiarity with his tech

Honestly dude does have “it” to lead a movie and that sucks. Same with WS now. As a duo I still don’t see it

Give it to WS, his captain America movie out performed steve’s

I don’t exactly see my people throwing support behind Clarence like we did BP

Although I could see the whole gotta support the black captain America.. but dude seems very rg3/tiger woods-ish

Back
Top Bottom