WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Clownchalla's pops and grand pops shouldn't be let off the hook either. #killmongerwasright
Why just them? Every single Wakandan ruler said **** everybody that's not Wakandan.
Maybe theres a deleted scene where they use the BARF tech to get the exact date / time when they come across the infinity stones
:lol: Why would they need BARF tech for that? How could it even determine exact date and time when it was only created around 2016?

My top 10 got slightly readjusted after Endgame but nevertheless I feel like it captures all the highest points of the MCU

1.) Avengers: Endgame
2.) Black Panther
3.) Spider-Man: Homecoming
4.) Thor: Ragnarok
5.) Captain America: Civil War
6.) Avengers: Age of Ultron
7.) Guardians of the Galaxy 2
8.) Avengers: Infinity War (yep)
9.) Thor: The Dark World
10.) Antman & the Wasp
No winter soldier number one? Not even top ten. Never thought this was possible

You can't undo the past. That's literally what the message of endgame was.

But I just remembered that in infinity war, Thanos literally rewinds time to get the mind stone from Vision.

I'm confused now lol

Rewinding and time loop spells aren’t on the same scale as altering the past/present/future, alternate realities, or the universe itself.

I’m assuming that the time stone alone, while very powerful, has its limits.

Damn. Surprised IW is actually top 10.

I can see clearly now the rain is gone :blush:

No winter soldier number one? Not even top ten. Never thought this was possible

I really like Winter Soldier. It’s righteously number 11 but I think it’s VERY overrated.

I just saw that

Damn he spent a yr tearing IW a new hole. I'm pretty sure he's said BvS was better than IW too. Which is the worst comment you can make about a cbm

Now it's top ten mcu :lol:

41DB0605-8108-4D94-BCDE-37C1DEBE1487.gif

Still not quite sure where to rank Endgame. tbh, the time jump angle really warps the Thanos dynamic for me. IW Thanos was everything imo. Endgame Thanos was still amazing but obviously a completely different character and to me just didn't hit as high an emotional mark for me as IW Thanos

Need to watch again to fully process

Without Googling it, the only thing I remember about Avatar is that Zoe Saldana played the other main character.

I only remember the actors who were in it

Dude from terminator salvation, dude who shoulda been cable, saldana, weaver, guy from boiler room and Michelle Rodriguez

Back
Top Bottom