WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I remember watching Avatar when it first came out in the theatres, and in my head I couldn't understand the hype.
Visually, it was way ahead of it's time and the cinematics were mind-blowing.
But I probably took a nap during the movie cause it was so damn long.
I agree with the Pocahontas comparisons.
And some parts of the movie just weirded me out a little (love scenes).

Three top ten lists on the last page. Two had Winter Soldier at #9 and one without it on the list.

giphy.webp

Honestly... I don't get it.

Winter soldier, while a good smart movie.. has a significant flaw

Tony was right to question shield in avengers as he explicitly told Steve "an intelligence agency that fears intelligenc, historically not cool"

Steve witnesses tony 1) hack shield and 2) fix the hellicarrier.. would seem those 2 skills would be useful

I'm not saying tony had to be in the movie.. but like antman, at least address it in a line of dialogue.. antman did it in less than 30 seconds

I mean Tony's name was used twice in the film, once when talking about the new hellicarrier she and when the hydra guy named targets

Winter soldier, while a good smart movie.. has a significant flaw

Tony was right to question shield in avengers as he explicitly told Steve "an intelligence agency that fears intelligenc, historically not cool"

Steve witnesses tony 1) hack shield and 2) fix the hellicarrier.. would seem those 2 skills would be useful

I'm not saying tony had to be in the movie.. but like antman, at least address it in a line of dialogue.. antman did it in less than 30 seconds

I mean Tony's name was used twice in the film, once when talking about the new hellicarrier she and when the hydra guy named targets
Dawg we get it. Tony was right.

Him not being in WS was not the end of the world

Dawg we get it. Tony was right.

Him not being in WS was not the end of the world

I specifically said he didn't have to be in the movie

But if they thought to mention him, they could have thought to at least address that flaw

Your options are:

A) hit up a mall

B) hit up the guy who hacked the system and help make the new planes

I specifically said he didn't have to be in the movie

But if they thought to mention him, they could have thought to at least address that flaw

Your options are:

A) hit up a mall

B) hit up the guy who hacked the system and made the new planes
Yes the movie had a flaw. It’s a captain America movie, not cap and iron man. Tony saved the day enough times, one movie where he’s not asked for help is fine.

Cool that they’ve let Scarlet Witch be a bigger part of these films. Butts how they’ve handled her creation and power set. Huge missed opportunity to not have her powers come from the reality stone. I mean the thing is even red.

It’s a captain America movie.

First avenger, had Howard stark

Civil war, had who again?

Hell, they could have used the same formula of homecoming with tony being busy.. or use the spy angle and go with something like antman where they said they don't trust the starks

I liked Avatar it was so awesome to me.
I think the 2.7B was a fluke though.

Number two probably barely even do 1B
Hype is dead. When are they suppose to come out.

Hell, they could have used the same formula of homecoming with tony being busy.. or use the spy angle and go with something like antman where they said they don't trust the starks
Avengers all went their separate ways after the first Avengers.

Yes the movie had a flaw. It’s a captain America movie, not cap and iron man. Tony saved the day enough times, one movie where he’s not asked for help is fine.
I'm happy Stark wasn't there to stink up the joint.

Can't wait for you guys to see that the mcu can continue to flourish without him

Avengers all went their separate ways after the first Avengers.

And yet they somehow maintained contact to go on whatever missions they had between avengers and age of ultron.. plus seeming pretty chummy to start the film

I get it. A Stark doesn’t have to be in every damn movie regardless if he’s the face of the MCU or not. He wasn’t in WS, fine. Move on lol

Back
Top Bottom