WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

EAAi7jBU8AAnEpn

EAAiaJaUwAIZ5z6

EAAiYbrU4AYgW6M

EAAiW4LUEAA1zQZ

EAAiYdGU8AAniUU

EAAiYgNUwAAjgzG

EAAiZU6UYAEvpHj

EAAiZU8UYAEELP-

EAAiW4KVUAA2Qwy

EAAiaITU4AAJRCe

EAAiZYwUcAM9MD7

EAAiZVrUYAA9EYr

EAAiaK2UIAAZkVw

EAAi33uUIAA0fN7

EAAiaqRVUAA9Dpm

EAAi537U8AAyCXz

comic-con-salma-hayek.jpg

EAAi7gJVAAEBt_W

EAAi7e-UYAAE4Hj

Just saw the video of Feige's "one more thing". When he said the words Fantastic 4 part of me really thought Emily Blunt and Jim Halpert were about to walk out.

Catching up on all the next phase news :pimp: very excited for Ali as Blade. Fantastic four means Silver Surfer my guy almost byke :pimp: more Thor :pimp:

Bruh, the Marvel squad really are the cool kids of Hollywood at this point....just waiting for my man DiCaprio to pick up a role...lol

I don’t see Leo making that move.. going be interesting when other non MCU people who played something in other universes get roles in the MCU thou

Like fassbender would make a great doom.. would be funny if they made Henry cavill captain Britain

I'd die laughing if the mcu manages to scoop up Henry Cavril for Captain Britain. I'd taunt every dceu fan I know irl

The star power marvel gets is insane for all these movies. Mahersala as Blade should be amazing man, I can’t wait!

Back
Top Bottom