WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Dudes are serious about Wesley Snipes playing Blade again :rofl:

Man is on the cusp of 60, let him play shuffleboard in peace.

I’m a big Snipes fan but if you read about the **** he did behind the scenes in the last Blade film, there’s no way MCU is bringing him in.

After Goyer and New Line ****ed him over with the redone script and making the kids the priority over him, it could have gone a lot worse. It was a bad movie and not because of Wesley.

Screenshot_20190721-103302_Twitter.jpg

Where’s Sersi??

Am I the one who thinks Ali looks like mark Morrison in return of the mack video. Especially when he did that Alita film lol

i loved the snipes blade movies

remember watching them when i was pretty young too

but i promise you mahershala will kill it as blade.

Natalie Portman definitely demand she'd be a superhero or shes not coming back lol

Do they make Thor unworthy again rethreading thor 1?

Natalie Portman definitely demand she'd be a superhero or shes she coming back lol

Do they make Thor unworthy again rethreading thor 1?
Idk I think maybe Thor gets immobilized or something of some sort instead of the worthy stuff. Plus stormbreaker doesn’t require worthiness

I’m seeing that they’re going to make dr. Strange a horror movie :lol: my girl may not be with that hahaha

Idk I think maybe Thor gets immobilized or something of some sort instead of the worthy stuff. Plus stormbreaker doesn’t require worthiness

I’m seeing that they’re going to make dr. Strange a horror movie :lol: my girl may not be with that hahaha

I mean she spoiled she'd be Female Thor

They confirmed Nightmare as the villain so it makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom