WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

This is how I feel. I’m not super excited about phase 4 at all. Doctor Strange 2 and to a lesser degree Thor 4 have me slightly intrigued, but until X-MEN finally debut, the excitement is kinda gone for me.

No Tony.
No Virgin America.
Hulk is neutered.
Thor is off world and probably gone after the next film.

That chemistry between the big 4 was great. Always great to see them together on screen. Gonna miss it.
The future avengers movies ( if they make more) definitely definitely won’t be the same.

People also have to admit thanos aside from being one of the biggest and baddest villains to ever be on a screen

Dude was the king of social media lmao

This is how I feel. I’m not super excited about phase 4 at all. Doctor Strange 2 and to a lesser degree Thor 4 have me slightly intrigued, but until X-MEN finally debut, the excitement is kinda gone for me.

No Tony.
No Virgin America.
Hulk is neutered.
Thor is off world and probably gone after the next film.

That chemistry between the big 4 was great. Always great to see them together on screen. Gonna miss it.
BP 2 or FF... A legit Doom. A multiverse. None of that gets you excited?

RDJ and Chris Evans have to be saved for the next big cross over event they’ll have in another 5-6 years. It’s how they’ll be able to top what Endgame just did.

What really surprised me was the fact that they couldn’t secure either of those 2 or Tom Holland for “Marvel What If?” Assuming there will be more seasons since it’s animated it’s definitely down the pipeline but they should’ve easily been the standouts. I mean how much can RDJ really command for his voice? :lol:

RDJ and Chris Evans have to be saved for the next big cross over event they’ll have in another 5-6 years. It’s how they’ll be able to top what Endgame just did.

What really surprised me was the fact that they couldn’t secure either of those 2 or Tom Holland for “Marvel What If?” Assuming there will be more seasons since it’s animated it’s definitely down the pipeline but they should’ve easily been the standouts. I mean how much can RDJ really command for his voice? :lol:

I thought Chris Evans was confirmed for the first ep's voice actor with the older Stark suit with Peggy being the one injected by the serum

it jsut looks like trash. The mask especially.

i understand you can't go full 1980's marvel style but this is trash.

latest

Skullface with white boots and gloves is the only taskmaster I recognize. :lol:

To be fair, gotta save that for if they do moon knight.. then they already had crossbones and I assume we get punisher eventually

Nah I’m fine in this public forum to voice opinions, thanks

Also, just noticed Hawkeye, Wanda vision, and Loki will be shows on the Disney streaming service, they won’t be movies?
You just answered your question :lol:

Is it more casuals in here or are dudes attention spans that short?

I swear somebody looked at the outline for the next 3 years and thought Marvel was releasing 7 movies in one year :lol:

I know endgame comes out on blu ray in august

but is there any word on a boxed set

I remember one being posted with the gauntlet on it but was that ever confirmed to be real?

4k hd box set would retail at close to $500 too lol

I gotta admit doe

Without Chris Evans and RDJ ,

I can’t watch mcu the same way again . Gonna lose a bit of interest for sure :smh:

feel the same way. we were spoiled

but

this is just a transition phase

if they can get full time Spidey away from Sony somehow (hell be the next cash cow, just look at what hot toys is doing)

couple with F4 and xmen

with Doom being the central villain

it'll be back to where you and a large majority want the franchise to be

only problem is that its gonna take a real long time

Is it more casuals in here or are dudes attention spans that short?

I swear somebody looked at the outline for the next 3 years and thought Marvel was releasing 7 movies in one year :lol:
last announcement of phase 3 there were no tv shows.
It was all movies, didn’t think the Mcu would make movies with the direct film characters.

That’s strange. ( a lot of people who don’t have the streaming service will miss out on the mcu story continuation)

last announcement of phase 3 there were no tv shows.
It was all movies, didn’t think the Mcu would make movies with the direct film characters.

That’s strange. ( a lot of people who don’t have the streaming service will miss out on the mcu story continuation)

Basically all the tv shows were already confirmed awhile ago

Back
Top Bottom