WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

EAEyaktWwAAJBHP.jpg:large

4 seems to be nothing by showing what happened before and slightly after the snap. An epilogue and prologue of sorts. As far as continuation into what’s next that’s 5’s job

Aside from Blade, I feel the same way. These upcoming titles just don't interest me.

Yall acting like they haven't taken a bunch of D-list Marvel heroes and made them hot on the big screen since Iron Man 1. I don't even know 95% of the characters they've announced for phase 4, but I don't care cause I have faith in Feige and trust the process. And knowing that Xmen & FF are on the way is enough for me.

I’ll give BW a chance, cuz it’s feigegawd, but this is just to satisfy her and send her off :lol:
Taskmaster would of been better for Buck and New Cap. Guess we will see her change her hair in this one

Yall acting like they haven't taken a bunch of D-list Marvel heroes and made them hot on the big screen since Iron Man 1. I don't even know 95% of the characters they've announced for phase 4, but I don't care cause I have faith in Feige and trust the process. And knowing that Xmen & FF are on the way is enough for me.

That may be true, but i'm still not interested in the upcoming slate. Without Cap and IM some of the MCU's luster has faded for me.

After reading how much of an ******* Wesley Snipes was on the set of blade and what he did to Halle Berry, I say **** him.
I keep reading this, what was snipes like on set?

Also I know he’s not in the Mcu

I’m most excited for carnage in the next venom flick

4 seems to be nothing by showing what happened before and slightly after the snap. An epilogue and prologue of sorts. As far as continuation into what’s next that’s 5’s job
This seems like a fairly accurate way to describe 4 actually.

I'm still looking forward to most of the slate.

Off topic but Disney bought marvel for 4 billion. From CM, FFH and Endgame alone they made close to 5 bil so far. Just nuts.

FFH is presumably going to be July 2021 if Sony keeps up with their spidey movie every 2 year schedule.

Blade and GotG 3 is 2022. Unless marvel is dropping 4 movies that yr there is only room for one more and I wonder what that'd be. I'm guessing BP2.

So CM2 wouldn't come until 2023. 2023 is the earliest FF would arrive.

Rumors are Marvel will have more to announce on D23. Part of me believes there could be more announcements with Phase 5.

FFH is presumably going to be July 2021 if Sony keeps up with their spidey movie every 2 year schedule.

Blade and GotG 3 is 2022. Unless marvel is dropping 4 movies that yr there is only room for one more and I wonder what that'd be. I'm guessing BP2.

So CM2 wouldn't come until 2023. 2023 is the earliest FF would arrive.
So you think Spider-Man is going to come out 2021, but Marvel couldn’t announce it because of the rights aren’t worked out yet?
Now that I looked at the schedule there is no movie scheduled for July 2021 and Marvel has a history of dropping movies that month like Spider-Man 1,2, Antman 1,2 Captain America 1 etc.

So you think Spider-Man is going to come out 2021, but Marvel couldn’t announce it because of the rights aren’t worked out yet?
Now that I looked at the schedule there is no movie scheduled for July 2021 and Marvel has a history of dropping movies that month like Spider-Man 1,2, Antman 1,2 Captain America 1 etc.
There are no rights to work out.

The deal was for Marvel to make 3 Spider-Man movies for Sony.

Then the deal is over and they have to renegotiate. Granted they can do that before the deal is up.

Last edited:
Presumably Marvel can't put spidey in the lineup announcements cuz it's a Sony movie.

Yea July 2021 is wide open so I'm thinking it's going there.

If Sony doesn't drop it July 2021 then they'd be breaking a pattern.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom