WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

tumblr_puxvwhk9kA1tctq75o4_540.gif

tumblr_puxvwhk9kA1tctq75o3_540.gif

tumblr_puxvwhk9kA1tctq75o1_540.gif

tumblr_puxvwhk9kA1tctq75o2_540.gif

tumblr_puxvwhk9kA1tctq75o5_540.gif

I've been watching watching Final Battle reaction videos all week and from Cap summoning Mjolnir to "on your left", they're just some of the most powerful scenes ever. Always gets me choking up. Rescue Pepper doing the superhero landing and reveal too was the perfect way to end the entrances.

tenor.gif

Its weird to me there were no dates set for BP 2 and Captain Marvel 2
I guess theyre 2022 movies
Anything can change of course (for example GotG 3 was supposed to be in 2021 until James Gunn got fired) but I'm pretty sure GotG 3 and Blade are in 2022 leaving room for one more movie which I'm guessing is BP2

You should retire after this post. This is the highlight of your nt career and you should leave on top.

I was just showing how Scumbag Rogers committed an A class felony. With the value of uru and the fact it's a weapon, that's theft 1. Dude constantly breaks the law.

I've been watching watching Final Battle reaction videos all week and from Cap summoning Mjolnir to "on your left", they're just some of the most powerful scenes ever. Always gets me choking up. Rescue Pepper doing the superhero landing and reveal too was the perfect way to end the entrances.

tenor.gif

The "on your left" gets me every time. But when it goes silent and you hear the portal open and you see Black Panther walk out and the drums hit. Boiiiiiiiiiii! That **** be having me in tears!

Back
Top Bottom