WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

How come?
For the same reason you like it :evil:

Same reason Captain Marvel's first costume wasn't

msmarvel%20proof4client.jpg

For the same reason you like it :evil:

Same reason Captain Marvel's first costume wasn't

msmarvel%20proof4client.jpg

Yeah, I never realized it before but you're right. Sexy female outfits are not the wave for the Mouse. They'll probably have her in some modernized Tactical Ninja looking fit:smh::lol:

Yeah, I never realized it before but you're right. Sexy female outfits are not the wave for the Mouse. They'll probably have her in some modernized Tactical Ninja looking fit:smh::lol:
Couple few different costumes in that vein already.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't do the body swap at all. It is highkey lowkey racist on that Asian woman fetishizing/Asians are exotic issue.

Starts off on it looks cool and becomes problematic quick.

I say to myself what if she swapped with a black woman (which comics had problems doing before) and quickly see how offensive it is.

The time they finally decide to make Norman "Waves in my head like a Tsunami" Osborn black, they choose the one brother out here who ain't got no waves lol

I ain't mad though and I feel like Esposito would be a ruthless Norman.

You weren't a fan of Willem Dafoe's portrayal?
Yeah it was cool. No problem with Dafoe's portrayal but I wasnt rooting for him to win. Plus story wise Norman wasnt sone justice. One and done, kinda lives on latee through his son.

With Giancarlo though, might be Gus all over again. Never want to see him leave the screen if possible. Almost would be fine with him killing Peter.

Disney Specifically Names DARK PHOENIX As Being A Huge Factor In Its Quarterly Losses

Earlier today, we told you that Disney has decided to focus on Fox properties like Avatar and Planet of the Apes after reporting some significant losses during its latest quarterly earnings call with shareholders. Now, it's been revealed that the final X-Men movie, Dark Phoenix, was a major contributing factor to that after it flopped at the box office.

With a budget of over $200 million, Dark Phoenix only ended up earning $253 million worldwide and suffered a huge loss as a result (especially after factoring in marketing costs and the like).

Disney posted a $170 million operating loss in its fiscal third quarter and you'd best believe that a large chunk of that is thanks to the Simon Kinberg helmed release.

Back
Top Bottom