WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

LOKI Star Tom Hiddleston Reveals How Many Episodes The Disney+ Series Will Consist Of

During a recent interview, star Tom Hiddleston confirmed that it will consist of six, hour-long episodes.

Hiddleston also promised that "There'll be humour in [Loki], for sure. It's funny." He also promised that while the show will kick off with with a villainous version of the God of Mischief, "He's in a whole other set of challenges" by the time the series reaches it end.

"I feel like I know him, I’ve been playing him for 10 years now, and that’s crazy to me. By the time it’s out, I’ll be 40. When I was cast I was 29, which is a great chunk of my life," Hiddleston also reflected. "Playing him, and playing him truthfully, but presenting him with new challenges which then have to change him in different ways is the most exciting aspect of it."

"You have his specific gifts, his intelligence, his treachery, his mischief, his magic, and then seeing him come up against more formidable opponents the like of which he has never seen or known."

Shouts to Batinthesun for their nerd fantasy videos

i was watching this anime doc on netflix and the e dude who did the adult power ranger fan vid now works for netflix doing castlevania because of that and are getting a lot of work so the batinthesun guys are just waiting for that one phone call from one of these streaming service desperate for content

i was watching this anime doc on netflix and the e dude who did the adult power ranger fan vid now works for netflix doing castlevania because of that and are getting a lot of work so the batinthesun guys are just waiting for that one phone call from one of these streaming service desperate for content

Sounds like the American way

That rated R fan video?

So Joe Russo said that Nova was in Endgame at the final battle too. No one has spotted him yet though.

The article said Howard the Duck was there too. I must have missed that lol

So Joe Russo said that Nova was in Endgame at the final battle too. No one has spotted him yet though.

The article said Howard the Duck was there too. I must have missed that lol

Howard the Duck was behind Wasp with the asgardians (I think)

Not buying Nova at all lol would’ve been an easy spot

Howard the Duck was behind Wasp with the asgardians (I think)

Not buying Nova at all lol would’ve been an easy spot

Howard the Duck was there and everyone knows that. He is behind Wasp when they are walking out the portal.

Nova on the other hand wasn’t there. The Russo’s are lying.

Watching the end fight again.
Thanos>>>>>
Not even close. Joker has it acting wise
But ruthlessness its Thanos> Vader, Voldemort, Biff, Lex, Trex, Jaws, littlefinger, Joffrey, Palpatine, T100,bill the butcher, Nate Jacobs...

Dude has bars for days, man of his word, a mission. Dude was taking on the 3 himself, Strange, the 3 individually, Hulk, taking shots from CM and the girls when he was already winded and still almost won... again.
What is it like 14billion to 1? :lol:

Watching the end fight again.
Thanos>>>>>
Not even close. Joker has it acting wise
But ruthlessness its Thanos> Vader, Voldemort, Biff, Lex, Trex, Jaws, littlefinger, Joffrey, Palpatine, T100,bill the butcher, Nate Jacobs...

Dude has bars for days, man of his word, a mission. Dude was taking on the 3 himself, Strange, the 3 individually, Hulk, taking shots from CM and the girls when he was already winded and still almost won... again.
What is it like 14billion to 1? :lol:
Agree, he has the smarts, personality, and he was powerful.

They must mean one of the bootleg Novas with no powers just ships and weapons.

Whoever survived Thanos laying waste to Xandar.

EDIT

They're lying.

just watched endgame again and i was thinking how it’s crazy the mcu vaulted lesser acclaimed super heroes the way that it did.

maybe it’s just me but when i was a kid it was x-men, batman and honorable mention power rangers and ninja turtles.

i’m a BIG batman mark but am i crazy for thinking that iron man and captain america are probably bigger than batman and superman now?

at the very least for kids

Back
Top Bottom