WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Dude, stop this is taking in data since January 2015, Age of Ultron didn't even come out as yet

upload_2019-8-20_13-46-15.png

Two of the Cap movies had already been released though and Rises (last Batman film) had released 3 years earlier. Bats v Supes hadn't released.

do you not know what the word "since" means?

yes rfx aggregately since 2015

meaning from 2015 to 2019.

IF he gave data only for 2018 that it would be a way different story. My point was that that data is useless in showing how things are currently

not really... it shows that at this very moment, since 2015, bats is still #1...

despite having four movie starring cap which all reach a billion

justice league cant even crack $700m

if you trace it back further... the gap is just going to get bigger between the two

not really... it shows that at this very moment, since 2015, bats is still #1...

despite having four movie starring cap which all reach a billion

justice league cant even crack $700m

if you trace it back further... the gap is just going to get bigger between the two

Im gonna look up data just for 2018 I bet it tells a much different story.

Also, the reason why he posted that was because someone said kids stan Captain America more than Batman, which I completely agree with. That chart and the rest of that data shows all apparel and merchandising sales. Which purchases are still dominated by adults

so you think in 2018 cap is gon be higher than bats?

is this your argument?

That chart and the rest of that data shows all apparel and merchandising sales. Which purchases are still dominated by adults

oh ok, so you are looking for a data from 2018 where it tells you which hero is more popular based on the items kids buys with their own money?

so you think in 2018 cap is gon be higher than bats?

is this your argument?

oh ok, so you are looking for a data from 2018 where it tells you which hero is more popular based on the items kids buys with their own money?

yes, Cap would be closer if not beating Batman in 2018.

I will try to find data for both overall purchases and one broken down by age demographics.

For as long as I've been alive it's been Spidey for Marvel and Bats for DC. Somehow in 3 years Cap has usurped both. That's an asinine claim man.

M"Baku tho?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This was merchandising worldwide in 2016. Batman alone is almost matching the entire Avengers sans Spidey.

Retail_Sales_of_Licensed_Merchandise_2016.png

You just dead wrong on this one layziegunts layziegunts

Back
Top Bottom