WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

My heart cannot take.........

CD5911CB-6FD3-4772-AFD9-D4BD1A7E05BB.gif

It just hit me I'll likely never see Bokeem Woodbine
bokeem-woodbine-1.jpg
don a costume.
This dude, is IT. Hated his *** growing up, 'cus of his roles, lol. And in hindsight, his acting was just simply good.
Dude killed it in Fargo. Marvel oughta pick him up! Honorable mention to MIchael Mando (Scorpion?).

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/disney-rumored-lost-confidence-brie-larson-captain-marvel/ Any truth to this or just click bait? SM is ****ing this up for everybody if true :lol:
This is all some hot bull ****.

How you lose confidence after the film made a billi? :lol:

This site got this rumor from cosmic book news. Its basically an alt-right incel comic/movie site that always pulls rumors out their ***.

This same site said Captain Marvel promoted the agenda of emasculating men cuz Nick Fury washes dishes in the movie.

Also just from a common sense standpoint it makes no sense to pair Spidey with CM when you could just pair her with the GotG.

This is all some hot bull ****.

How you lose confidence after the film made a billi? :lol:

This site got this rumor from cosmic book news. Its basically an alt-right incel comic/movie site that always pulls rumors out their ***.

This same site said Captain Marvel promoted the agenda of emasculating men cuz Nick Fury washes dishes in the movie.

Also just from a common sense standpoint it makes no sense to pair Spidey with CM when you could just pair her with the GotG.
:lol: Yeah at a movie studio losing confidence in a money maker. What nonsense. They ain't even lost confidence in Marlon Wayans yet.

Back
Top Bottom