WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Marvel getting rid of the doo-doo TV series? Cloak and Dagger? Runaways getting cancelled next?

Marvel getting rid of the doo-doo TV series? Cloak and Dagger? Runaways getting cancelled next?
Well AoS already filmed its final season. Netflix shows already canceled.

Now, Cloak and Dagger has been canceled. I assume Runaways will be next if it hasnt been already.

1572539595474.png

1572539603982.png

Random thought, but it kind of sucks we most likely won’t get to see RDJ Ironman interact with Fox characters like Mr Fantastic, Dr. Doom, and professor X.

nah, he had his run. Stark had his trilogy, 4 Avengers movie and starred in 2 other peoples solo movie. I grew to like him, but enough is enough. He suppose to come back in Black Widow too right?

Yeah I was thinking more along the lines of if marvel always had access to those characters. But I guess we would have never got GOTG etc... if that was the case

Yeah I was thinking more along the lines of if marvel always had access to those characters. But I guess we would have never got GOTG etc... if that was the case

yea man, let some new people breathe. Im still against Thor getting a 4th title, I love him but his story dont need a 4th chapter.

nah, he had his run. Stark had his trilogy, 4 Avengers movie and starred in 2 other peoples solo movie. I grew to like him, but enough is enough. He suppose to come back in Black Widow too right?
A deleted scene from Civil War will be added to the Black Widow film. So not necessarily him coming back.

I'm itching for a new MCU movie.

Idk why, but Spider-Man movies does not have the save replayability as other MCU films. Ready for more.

no youre bugginf, Homecoming didn't, but Far From Home is up there with the other solo movies.
I'm not saying they are bad movies. I enjoyed both films a lot. I just don't have the same desire to watch FFH compared to Winter Soldier.

BOTH of yall out ya damn minds..

one of the few things i agree with lamekilla lamekilla with.. homecoming is a top 5 MCU movie, need to rewatch FFH again it see where it falls

but homecoming is just a good movie and probably the most relatable of all of em.. same thing goes for into the spiderverse.. sure they could have done more, but the subtle is what makes it good

Far From Home is the best MCU film hands down. The Mysterio trip scene is the greatest comic book sequence ever seen on film. Give it another year and everyone will be saying the same if they haven’t realized it yet.

I saw it recently once and I’m telling you, it’s miles ahead of the first one and it’s easily in my top 10. The hell turn of Mysterio was soooo good

Far From Home is the best MCU film hands down. The Mysterio trip scene is the greatest comic book sequence ever seen on film. Give it another year and everyone will be saying the same if they haven’t realized it yet.

Lol lol lol

IW>>>>>> your favorite MCU movie past and future

Back
Top Bottom