WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Checked the scene.. went too long and was poorly done..

should have been quick hits and quick hits like his interactions with the younger version, spidey and like what thanos and Hawkeye had there

have her say “hey dad”.. “you did it”.. “I’ll never forget you”.. then have them one up each other on the ‘I love you’ scale to each, again

Would have liked the Avengers bantering deleted scene to be included and loved that Tony was kinda tense/Angry asking Strange if its the 1 they won.

And hell yeah Hannah Baker scene deserved to be not included.

1573574847243.png

1573574884383.png

I think the scene should have been included just done better, since we saw the other 2 guys who used the soul stone go there

I think it could have hit harder than the recording/voice over.. but obviously that was done great and made the other scene kinda unnecessary, but I think it could have been a substitute for it.. so you have him and his daughter be his first embrace and then spidey and everyone else

The animation on What-If looks so good.

Disney listened and realized their animation department for their Marvel properties were trash lol

Disney+ has more marvel movies then initially thought. Thank god it has avatar my other Favorite movie Gonna watch that again tonight!!!

Peeped that scene, glad it was left out, they had no chemistry whatsoever and felt really forced....cringed at the “love you 3000” reference
yah. they should have did little morgan. and the way he said i love you 3000 right there was def weird lol

First thing watched on Disney+ was X-MEN TAS episode “the final decision”.

“Did you think that I would let you die alone Xavier?” Mags :pimp:

Wolverine giving those sentinels that work. Then Gambit coming for the assist:pimp:

AVENGERS: ENDGAME Directors Joe & Anthony Russo To Produce New Marvel Vs. DC Docu-Series SLUGFEST

In a surprising announcement, the video platform Quibi has greenlit Slugfest, a new documentary series executive produced by Anthony Russo and Joseph Russo with Don Argott and Sheena M. Joyce attached to direct.

Inspired by the book Slugfest: Inside the Epic, 50-year Battle Between Marvel and DCS, the planned docu-series will “reflect on the symbiotic relationship between DC and Marvel, whose rivalry pushed the medium to its greatest heights.”

While exact details on which events they will explore are still largely under wraps, it has been noted that they’ll be looking at 1976’s monumental Superman vs. Spider-Man comic.

Rewatching Age of Ultron. I gotta say, I like it better than the other times that I've watched it.

-Wanda planting the seeds in everyone's psyche.
-Tony obsessing over protecting the planet from outside threats.
-Thor trying to uncover his visions about 'Hel'.
-Blackwidow started to care more for Banner.
-Quicksilver.
-Hints of Wakanda.
-Conflicts that eventually build up to Civil War, namely Ironman versus Caption America.
-Ultron's unexpected introduction.
-Hulk versus Hulk-Buster.
-Thor unleashing that ultimate strike.
-Fight scenes were great.
-Cap 'nudging' the hammer and Thor denying it.
...more that I can't think of.

I do, however, still feel a bit underwhelmed on Ultron's portrayal. His motivations and goals are legit, but he just wasn't menacing, especially compared to the comics. I never felt threatened by him, he seemed more like a Braniac than what I picture Ultron should be. I think the voice actor who played him didn't help his case either.

Anways, I bumped it up in my MCU rankings and it's a 6.5/8. Not ground-breaking, but thoroughly enjoyable.

Last edited:
Rewatching Age of Ultron. I gotta say, I like it better than the other times that I've watched it.

-Wanda planting the seeds in everyone's psyche.
-Tony obsessing over protecting the planet from outside threats.
-Thor trying to uncover his visions about 'Hel'.
-Blackwidow started to care more for Banner.
-Quicksilver.
-Hints of Wakanda.
-Conflicts that eventually build up to Civil War, namely Ironman versus Caption America.
-Ultron's unexpected introduction.
-Hulk versus Hulk-Buster.
-Thor unleashing that ultimate strike.
-Fight scenes were great.
-Cap 'nudging' the hammer and Thor denying it.
...more that I can't think of.

I do, however, still feel a bit underwhelmed on Ultron's portrayal. His motivations and goals are legit, but he just wasn't menacing, especially compared to the comics. I never felt threatened by him, he seemed more like a Braniac than what I picture Ultron should be. I think the voice actor who played him didn't help his case either.

Anways, I bumped it up in my MCU rankings and it's a 6.5/8. Not ground-breaking, but thoroughly enjoyable.

It has great parts/moments.. but it still has other moments that are poorly executed that take you out of it and as you said felt like ultron could have been done better

IM2, at least in my opinion, has that similar thing going but to a whole lesser degree.. but it still has isolated cool moments where you just wish they could get a mulligan

but really ultron really should have probably been done over the course of 2 movies so some things actually feel earned and are paid off.. for example by civil war, we see Tony and cap bucking heads over the course of couple movies and then the Bucky element is thrown in.. but in AOU it doesn’t feel completely earned for cap to trust SW so easily over the dude he’s been fighting along side with since A1 especially when you were just fighting against SW and are aware of her messing with you and your teammates heads

IM2 and AOU are the 2 MCU movies I wish they could redo while actually keeping scenes and pretty much everyone from the initial movie, a lot more being kept from AOU

obviously I wish they could redo the first 2 Thors, first avenger and IM3 and do them better.. but there is very little of that content I’d wish for them to keep

Worst part about Ultron is that he was used as a one off villain where his entire story unfolded in those 2 hours of the movie.

He should have been fleshed our more and had seeds for the Ultron initiative planted, at the minimum, in IM3.

He should have popped back up during Endgame, the seeds were definitely there for it. And because Ultron can’t really die, they can still use his character in future storylines but doubt that’ll happen.

Worst part about Ultron is that he was used as a one off villain where his entire story unfolded in those 2 hours of the movie.

He should have been fleshed our more and had seeds for the Ultron initiative planted, at the minimum, in IM3.

He should have popped back up during Endgame, the seeds were definitely there for it. And because Ultron can’t really die, they can still use his character in future storylines but doubt that’ll happen.

The fumbled things hard on couple fronts not properly establishing AIM and the ten rings over the course of multiple films

so you’d have hydra as the political entity.. AIM as the tech angle.. and 10 rings for a more mystical angle

all could have been intertwined throughout earlier films and popping up at various points.. and being constant threats

Back
Top Bottom