WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Both Captain Marvel and Spider-Man were supposed to appear at the end of AoU. Those 2 being taken out along with Marvel being against Hulk turning Grey when Scarlett messes with his mind during the Hulkbuster fight is what made Joss leave the MCU.

Joss probably watched the “Hey, Peter Parker. Got something for me?” scene in Endgame with the biggest eye roll and sucked teeth combo in life.

yea.. I’m cool with how spidey came in.. as I’ve said many times CW is BP and semi’s story really, then spidey’s origin.. then you get to Bucky, cap and tony.. then vision and Wanda

yea.. I’m cool with how spidey came in.. as I’ve said many times CW is BP and semi’s story really, then spidey’s origin.. then you get to Bucky, cap and tony.. then vision and Wanda

I think the right decision was made to not have either Danvers or Spider-Man pop out of nowhere and Civil War is a much better film because Spider-Man got to be more fleshed out for an MCU introduction but I often think of what Infinity War would have been with Whedon at the helm seeing that those changes to AoU made him leave. I have a new respect for IW solely because of Endgame but for as great as Endgame ended up being both that film and IW needed Whedon’s sense of banter because of so many characters interacting for the first time out of their element. I can’t do anything but cringe during the Sanctum Sanctorum scene in IW with Tony, Strange, Wong and Bruce interacting. The banter is so awful and forced. And then you have James Gunn adding his hit or miss (mostly miss) Guardians humor to thr space scenes with Quill, Tony and Peter and others and a lot of the dialogue falls completely flat. Compare that to the dialogue in Avengers 1 which to this day is insanely brilliant. So much smart humor and references that are brilliantly put in place. Billionaire, Playboy, Genius, Philanthropist may as well be part of the pledge of allegiance. And for as much unwarranted flack as AoU gets the dialogue in that movie is so genius. From Ultron coming to life in Avengers tower to Tony and Steve outside of Hawkeye’s farm showing their different ideologies and planting the seeds for Civil War. The Russo’s built Civil War, IW and Endgame purely off of Whedon’s dialogue alone. The MCU needs Whedon back.

IW's dialogue was fine to me and A1 was worse imo, if you're talking about forced

EG seemed forced with CM included and she just seemed really out of place in almost every scene. Her lines were not good imo

IW's dialogue was fine to me and A1 was worse imo, if you're talking about forced

EG seemed forced with CM included and she just seemed really out of place in almost every scene. Her lines were not good imo

“What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say, Jesus?” :stoneface:

:stoneface:

Only thing forced to me in endgame was the women’s scene..

and I only say that because I think it should have been one of the weaker characters carrying the gauntlet with captain marvel clearing the path.. mean you had people who couldn’t even fly saying they’d clear a path for her

Last edited:
I think the right decision was made to not have either Danvers or Spider-Man pop out of nowhere and Civil War is a much better film because Spider-Man got to be more fleshed out for an MCU introduction but I often think of what Infinity War would have been with Whedon at the helm seeing that those changes to AoU made him leave. I have a new respect for IW solely because of Endgame but for as great as Endgame ended up being both that film and IW needed Whedon’s sense of banter because of so many characters interacting for the first time out of their element. I can’t do anything but cringe during the Sanctum Sanctorum scene in IW with Tony, Strange, Wong and Bruce interacting. The banter is so awful and forced. And then you have James Gunn adding his hit or miss (mostly miss) Guardians humor to thr space scenes with Quill, Tony and Peter and others and a lot of the dialogue falls completely flat. Compare that to the dialogue in Avengers 1 which to this day is insanely brilliant. So much smart humor and references that are brilliantly put in place. Billionaire, Playboy, Genius, Philanthropist may as well be part of the pledge of allegiance. And for as much unwarranted flack as AoU gets the dialogue in that movie is so genius. From Ultron coming to life in Avengers tower to Tony and Steve outside of Hawkeye’s farm showing their different ideologies and planting the seeds for Civil War. The Russo’s built Civil War, IW and Endgame purely off of Whedon’s dialogue alone. The MCU needs Whedon back.

“Strange: Who could find Vision then?
Tony: ****. Probably Steve Rogers
Strange: Oh, great”

I chuckle every time. But there’s very few moments of banter that don’t seem “forced”. That was small but one occasion where it didn’t.

Edit: and when Bruce is having performance anxiety while Tony’s talking him up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yea, you talking out your rear end here :lol:

IW banter > A1 banter

Decided to start reading the Secret Wars comics, and was wondering if you need to read something else before? It looks likes the hero's are already battling against one another and I'm unsure why they are at odds? FYI its Secret Wars TPB

one of the most important scenes in the MCU man

them fools should have listened to Tony :rofl:
they ain't go thru that wormhole and saw what he saw. mans had PTSD and his team was hatin' on him

The should have made it a steel box(or at least aluminum).

apparently its tin?

i havent opened mine and still undecided if i want to keep them so ive just been watching unboxings for now to see if its worth it :lol:

someone did say in the comment section that someone reselling for $1k on ebay so now i might just keep :rofl:

just got this in... not even sure if i wanna open em now :lol:

but i hate how they shop it and f up the box :angry:
19E26A32-B5BF-43DA-A593-3A7AFDB434F4.jpeg

A024BACB-71F5-4BD2-A540-D857283FA66E.jpeg

5A45524A-C898-417B-91A0-71B74FEDBB0D.jpeg

You'd think they'd go all out with the design and materials. Looks like Doo Doo to be honest with you.

Just realized I still didn’t see Capt Marvel. I even watched Antman 2 over it. Damn. I’m slipping more than a James Harden crossover.

You'd think they'd go all out with the design and materials. Looks like Doo Doo to be honest with you.

yah many are complaining because the disc sleeves are cardboard but you can also look at it as a discounted compilation of all 4k films since it's technically cheaper than buying each 4k discs individually

Back
Top Bottom