WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I have no urge to watch it.

I still haven’t finished spiderman homecoming.

CAAEE3CF-B3BD-4929-B5E4-9987C2D5AEF8.gif

Like someone said a few pages back, 5 years between Black Panther movies is way too long IMO. Especially with all the hype and support the first movie got. BP2 should've been coming out this summer, Fall 2020 the latest. You could've easily set the stage for the X-men and FF4 with this movie Namor with your villain leads to both of those franchises and sets up for BP 3 and BP being in future X-Men and FF4 movies. And to be honest, crossover characters would really help a FF4 movie. Just look at the history of who's been the "5th" member or who was in the FF4 when Reed and Sue were away.... All the stories would just tie in together so nicely if done right...

Saw a Rumor that Captain Marvel 2 might be Secret Invasion. To be honest I think that should be a Movie on its own. I would keep setting it up tho in Cartain Marvel 2 and have that be the big payoff/phase ending a few years down the once the X-Men and FF4 get established. Secrect Invasion can be the next Infinity War/Endgame. These stories are much better when they have all the characters to tell the full story. Captain America barely pulled off Civil War but think how much better it could've been.

Pretty sure BP2 is not gonna have much to do with the F4 or Namor.

And it shouldn't.

BP can cameo in the F4 movie. 5 years is a bit long but there's definitely no rush to immediately have it come out this year or 2020.

Pretty sure BP2 is not gonna have much to do with the F4 or Namor.

And it shouldn't.

BP can cameo in the F4 movie. 5 years is a bit long but there's definitely no rush to immediately have it come out this year or 2020.

Im 99% sure Namor in the villain for BP2. They set him up with Okoye talking about a quake near the African coast in Endgame

Like someone said a few pages back, 5 years between Black Panther movies is way too long IMO. Especially with all the hype and support the first movie got. BP2 should've been coming out this summer, Fall 2020 the latest. You could've easily set the stage for the X-men and FF4 with this movie Namor with your villain leads to both of those franchises and sets up for BP 3 and BP being in future X-Men and FF4 movies. And to be honest, crossover characters would really help a FF4 movie. Just look at the history of who's been the "5th" member or who was in the FF4 when Reed and Sue were away.... All the stories would just tie in together so nicely if done right...

Saw a Rumor that Captain Marvel 2 might be Secret Invasion. To be honest I think that should be a Movie on its own. I would keep setting it up tho in Cartain Marvel 2 and have that be the big payoff/phase ending a few years down the once the X-Men and FF4 get established. Secrect Invasion can be the next Infinity War/Endgame. These stories are much better when they have all the characters to tell the full story. Captain America barely pulled off Civil War but think how much better it could've been.

i got zero clue what the hell they do with captain marvel 2.. and I hope they get way more creative than what was done with the 1st one

cause I still think Ronan should have been done right for that.. and it then would have made sense why he ran to thanos for help after getting worked

Im 99% sure Namor in the villain for BP2. They set him up with Okoye talking about a quake near the African coast in Endgame
No they did not.

I expect Coogler to provide me with something better than that.

Last I checked MCU cant use Namor anyway.

Namor will be in the MCU within the next 4-5 years. Marvel and Disney won't pass up the opportunity to make an underwater civilization especially after the numbers Aquaman did. He'll get the Hulk treatment where he won't spearhead a solo film but the submariner's best stories are with other heroes anyway.

Namor will be in the MCU within the next 4-5 years. Marvel and Disney won't pass up the opportunity to make an underwater civilization especially after the numbers Aquaman did. He'll get the Hulk treatment where he won't spearhead a solo film but the submariner's best stories are with other heroes anyway.
im ready for Marvel to make them an underwater civilization of Asians :lol:

ManaByte’s credibility is literally zero. He was swearing Avengers 4 was gonna be called Avengers: Annihilation

Now that Shang-Chi is happening I wouldn’t be surprised if Namor gets white washed
Ahh, good to know. I thought he was one of the more reliable sources on the internets.

ManaByte’s credibility is literally zero. He was swearing Avengers 4 was gonna be called Avengers: Annihilation

Now that Shang-Chi is happening I wouldn’t be surprised if Namor gets white washed
True.. but Namor always looked pretty asian to me :frown: want some love for me peoples lmao

"Having worked for Marvel, I know how much work goes into breaking stories for those films, the shooting and the postproduction. It’s all based on story and affecting people emotionally. Maybe it’s too colorful for him.

Comics and graphic novels, people have always laughed at them as not being real art or real stories. It’s simply not true. Superheroes are our new mythology. At the end of the day, stories are either teaching us lessons or helping us experience the human condition in different ways.
"

:smokin

RUMOR: BLACK PANTHER 2 Could Introduce DOCTOR DOOM To The Marvel Cinematic Universe

According to Charles Murphy, who had a pretty good track record with Marvel scoops when he wrote for MCU Exchange, the plan is for Black Panther 2 to introduce Doctor Doom as the main villain. Murphy cautions that this is not a "hot scoop" just yet, but it is something he has heard from a reliable source.

Apparently, "Victor Von Doom will began expanding his empire, conquering parts of Africa and, ultimately, come into conflict with the nation of Wakanda and the Black Panther."

RUMOR: BLACK PANTHER 2 Could Introduce DOCTOR DOOM To The Marvel Cinematic Universe

According to Charles Murphy, who had a pretty good track record with Marvel scoops when he wrote for MCU Exchange, the plan is for Black Panther 2 to introduce Doctor Doom as the main villain. Murphy cautions that this is not a "hot scoop" just yet, but it is something he has heard from a reliable source.

Apparently, "Victor Von Doom will began expanding his empire, conquering parts of Africa and, ultimately, come into conflict with the nation of Wakanda and the Black Panther."

Excellent

This would be DOPE!!

Doomswar as a basis for a movie...... I never considered it, but it could work. Even the ending would be really“rememberable” in context to the MCU.

Back
Top Bottom