WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

rumor was debunked

I see what he's saying, but it's being reported at too many places. He can say that with honesty because she hasn't signed a contract yet. Lots of outlets are reporting a 80-100 million dollar deal for 3 films.

og report came from “the sun”and then people ran with it

that dudes from variety... ill take his word on it between the two

and the deal is with disney so she could be doing a lion king sequel, pixar film, make soundtrack for other projects... so far shes not involved in bp2 or anything marvel related

Just give us some disney plus marvel show episodes already. Whatever finished episodes they got if some are done.

none are done unfortunately, i think f&ws has one or two episodes left but the cgi and editing was halted as well

wandavisions gon start shooting again next month

i think botha still scheduled for an august and december release

I watched one of them X-men rumor youtube videos this morning and it really got me going lol....

I think Marvel should follow the exact same blueprint that they used for the Avengers, for X-Men movies but slightly tweaked. Big Team movie, followed by solo movies (which all tie into each other). Marvel started off with the solo movies first which led to the big team movie, but this time around for X-Men they should do the opposite. Start with the big team movie to get it going. Fans have been waiting for so long so go big to start. Then you can get your 3-4 top X-Men (Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops and maybe a Gambit and Rogue a la Ant Man and Wasp and they can finally get Tatum if they still want him to play Gambit) and have other X-men and villains appear in these movies. Wolverine can have Nightcrawler, Colossus and Kitty Pride for example, then introduce Sabertooth. Cyclops can have Havok, Polaris more Jean or Emma (which every route they choose)and you can go into the Mr Sinister story there. Or go Guardians style with the Starjammers. So many options here with these great characters I just hope they do them (and their costumes) justice!

I watched one of them X-men rumor youtube videos this morning and it really got me going lol....

I think Marvel should follow the exact same blueprint that they used for the Avengers, for X-Men movies but slightly tweaked. Big Team movie, followed by solo movies (which all tie into each other). Marvel started off with the solo movies first which led to the big team movie, but this time around for X-Men they should do the opposite. Start with the big team movie to get it going. Fans have been waiting for so long so go big to start. Then you can get your 3-4 top X-Men (Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops and maybe a Gambit and Rogue a la Ant Man and Wasp and they can finally get Tatum if they still want him to play Gambit) and have other X-men and villains appear in these movies. Wolverine can have Nightcrawler, Colossus and Kitty Pride for example, then introduce Sabertooth. Cyclops can have Havok, Polaris more Jean or Emma (which every route they choose)and you can go into the Mr Sinister story there. Or go Guardians style with the Starjammers. So many options here with these great characters I just hope they do them (and their costumes) justice!
I can see that. But I think you need to build up the X-Men and the mutants in the MCU through other films. If the rumors are true, all the upcoming MCU shows and movies are supposedly dropping hints or showing locations connected to the MCU.

IMO, I think the X-Men will be utilized more through Disney+ and have a theatrical film.

I am curious as to how mutants get introduced to the MCU. If it's true that Wandavision and Dr. Strange 2 can play a large role into making mutants come into existence, I'm excited.

I can see that. But I think you need to build up the X-Men and the mutants in the MCU through other films. If the rumors are true, all the upcoming MCU shows and movies are supposedly dropping hints or showing locations connected to the MCU.

IMO, I think the X-Men will be utilized more through Disney+ and have a theatrical film.

I am curious as to how mutants get introduced to the MCU. If it's true that Wandavision and Dr. Strange 2 can play a large role into making mutants come into existence, I'm excited.

The build up of the characters in other films is totally expected. Def know we're gonna see Wolverine pop up somewhere and hopefully we get Rogue in Captain Marvel 2 and Storm in BP2. I think Disney plus should focus on X-Force , X-Factor and maybe a New Mutants series.X-Men characters can make cameo's in those series, But overall the X-Men deserve to shine in the movies like the Avengers did IMO.

The build up of the characters in other films is totally expected. Def know we're gonna see Wolverine pop up somewhere and hopefully we get Rogue in Captain Marvel 2 and Storm in BP2. I think Disney plus should focus on X-Force , X-Factor and maybe a New Mutants series.X-Men characters can make cameo's in those series, But overall the X-Men deserve to shine in the movies like the Avengers did IMO.
Oh, they'll definitely get their shine. So much great content that Disney can utilize for them. Still think their popular than The Avengers lol.

Link?

Eh, either way.

I thought it was dumb that they established the infinity stones cant bring someone back from the dead. So not just Natasha but anyone who died due to the snap happening (like a truck driver disappears and that truck kills ppl) cant be brought back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom