WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

#my5XMen is trending so which 5 xmen yall want to see in the mcu first?

minus prof x since he is a founder and not part of the action team

cyclops
jean
wolverine
iceman
storm

i just want to get those guys right, wolverine was the closest they got mostly due to jackman and conditioning in a way but could still be better

i also want the sentinels as the first baddies they face, again it needs to be done correctly, save magneto as a teaser for later

I want magneto as a legit ally to start out with and as things go bad you get why him and Charles drift apart philosophically

i don’t want Wolverine right away since he wasn’t really one of the OG members plus he dominated the fox films.. I’d rather him and cyclops get added later on as the world builds

give me to start out with Scott, Jean, beast, iceman and angel

you could start out sauron as the main villain for the 1st film since he would scare the shhh out of government ppl and justify creating sentinels so that ball gets rolling super quick

but Scott gets his time to really shine without Wolverine and you build up his relationship with jean.. you can build up beast and his eventual imprisonment.. and you build up angel from early so it means something when he loses his wings and becomes arch angel.. you also touch on the dynamic with charles and his brother so jugs means something

I actually want to see Wolverin, storm, colossus, rogue and gambit outside of the team before we actually see them as X-men

Depends on how old they want them to be at the start. Teenagers, yeah give me the 5 OGs

Young adults who have been training on the low...

Scott
Jean
Bobby
Hank
Kitty

If it's an already established adult team

Scott
Jean
Logan
Ororo
Bobby

Really based on the context of how they want the team to fit into the MCU the combos are endless

I hope they don’t jump right into them being established

more so hope they pull a spidey with the OG crew being there and them still young, say like 20s

then that allows storm to crossover with BP in here 20s prior to joining the squad down the road

then they can do fantastic 4 as scientists in their early 30s who have their accident and makes sense with doom kinda being established on the world stage a bit

I'd like to see the OG team and Logan. But have Logan cameo in other series on Disney+

Warren, Hank, Scott, Bobby and Jean.

2C39C7AF-46BE-4F70-B372-F51F1781CCFD.jpeg

09F537AF-B46F-470D-B223-57B660946525.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom