WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Make shia toad like he deserves. Or a trans mystique.
technically... Mystique has always been Trans or at least genderfluid if she wants to identify as such. Wish they would have did that story in the comics with her being the father of one of her kids.

She was the father to one? Never really thought about her changing to a guy and having a functioning reproductive system. Cuz when she copies someone, she doesn't also have their powers.

She was the father to one? Never really thought about her changing to a guy and having a functioning reproductive system. Cuz when she copies someone, she doesn't also have their powers.
The story was canned. I wish they would have done it tho

technically... Mystique has always been Trans or at least genderfluid if she wants to identify as such. Wish they would have did that story in the comics with her being the father of one of her kids.
Claremont planned on making her the father of her and Destiny's children in the 90s but Marvel axed that.

Technically Mystique isn't trans. She was born female, identifies as a woman, and doesn't feel like she should've been born a man. She's just very comfortable taking the form of a man. She's spent more time as a woman having children than she ever did as a man. Matter of fact I think the only real relationship where she assumes the role of a man was with Destiny as far as comics.

They might change things for the movies for representation though.

If she wants she can shape shift in to a new human form that isn't the copy of just one person.

Claremont planned on making her the father of her and Destiny's children in the 90s but Marvel axed that.

Technically Mystique isn't trans. She was born female, identifies as a woman, and doesn't feel like she should've been born a man. She's just very comfortable taking the form of a man. She's spent more time as a woman having children than she ever did as a man. Matter of fact I think the only real relationship where she assumes the role of a man was with Destiny as far as comics.

They might change things for the movies for representation though.
Yeah that's my bad on that.

If they did, I wouldn't be mad cause the base for all of this is there. I really wish they would have did that story and said **** it.

Probably Cyclops or Beast....

....better be Cyclops or Beast...

...I hope it’s Cyclops or Beast.
IS THIS YOUR CYCLOPS
tenor.gif

Really you trusting Shia to lead the Xmen. This dude.
Zd8zwVm.gif

Shia as Iceman? Let's see him lose himself and show his omega powers. Shia can do that.

I hope they don’t jump right into them being established

more so hope they pull a spidey with the OG crew being there and them still young, say like 20s

then that allows storm to crossover with BP in here 20s prior to joining the squad down the road

then they can do fantastic 4 as scientists in their early 30s who have their accident and makes sense with doom kinda being established on the world stage a bit
I don't mind the team forming during the movie, but make it quick. Don't drag it out until the end. I prefer for them to be established, Cyclops should be an established leader along the lines of Cap.

I don't mind the team forming during the movie, but make it quick. Don't drag it out until the end. I prefer for them to be established, Cyclops should be an established leader along the lines of Cap.

yup.. that’s why if they do it, pull it like spidey.. we don’t need to see uncle Ben die again and all that

and cyclops needs his time to shine before dealing with Wolverine being a D to him.. also need guys like angel to be developed so we actually care when shh happens to them

Back
Top Bottom