WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

IMG_20200828_224612_598.jpg

dude wtf? had no idea he was sick, haven't seen any recent photos. dude was battling colon cancer and did all those movies mustve been exhausting for him especially MCU movies.

damn...RIP Chadwick Boseman :frown:

2020 is on some sht for real. Chadwick was just getting started too. Can’t believe it.

Wow. I'm stunned. Didn't even know he was battling.

Was it revealed he was battling cancer again when those pics of him came out a few months ago? Makes sense now

**** cancer... :smh:

Theyll have Shuri as the Black Panther like the comics if anything

god dammit. Great Actor, legend. I cant believe it

How rare is it that this man made the biggest films of all time without letting on just how sick he was...In a society that’s constantly plugged in with people updating total strangers on their every move...

He brought immeasurable amounts of joy to millions of people while suffering immeasurably himself...

The world lost a truly special person today...

The saddest part is, he was just now starting to reach that upper echelon of acting...

I mean you knew he was destined for greatness after he did 42...Now the MCU opened him up to a huge audience...He didn’t get that critically huge awards level film that he for sure would’ve had in his future...

Black Panther is an amazing legacy but this man had a Tom Hanks and Denzel Washington level career ahead of him for sure...

Back
Top Bottom