WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Because of Point Break?

7C472B97-FEB8-4FA9-B0F0-98E256C600BA.gif

I think he’d be a solid Norrin Radd though.

I dont like how 2022 is stacked :lol: I was happy 2020 pushed things back but I didnt think it'd look like this.

4 or 5 movies. 3 almost back to back to back.

Thor one month, Strange the next month, BP like 5-6 weeks later, CM 2 months later, and then some untitled joint in October. I guess they think their former high performing movies only need 4 weeks to make a billi.

Crazy. I thought they'd spread things out in all 4 quarters even with 5 movies but I guess Disney gotta be mindful of their other studios including the addition of 20th century now.

Last edited:
Keanu is tall and lanky, think it'd be an awkward looking Wolverine and I'd like Logan to be able to show a little more emotional range than what Keanu is capable of.

Keanu is shorter than Jackman. But yeah, we've never seen Keanu get swole for a role.

I still want Keanu to be the Silver Surfer for some reason. I can't picture him as Logan. I want the MCU's Wolverine to be short dude.
How short? It would definitely be distracting and look weird if he was shorter than all the other characters on screen.

You'd need a body type like former ufc fighter rusimar palhares. Guy is 5'8 and juiced to the gills.
maxresdefault (8).jpg

Rousimar Palhares scr1.jpg

WTF?

RIP Chadwick

I remember people posting about how skinny and sickly we was looking lately. Condolences to his family and friends, we lost a great talent.

Back
Top Bottom