WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

IMO the breaking point post-acquisition is EP showed up in WandaVision, and from there X-Men became part of the MCU (and out of FOX/the other thread)

what say you, NT MCU thread?
This doesn't quite make sense.

So if Halle Berry had showed up in Black Widow all of that Fox crap gets to be brought back up.

Hate to spoil it but Evan Peters is not the Quicksilver from Days of Future Past.

This doesn't quite make sense.

So if Halle Berry had showed up in Black Widow all of that Fox crap gets to be brought back up.

Hate to spoil it but Evan Peters is not the Quicksilver from Days of Future Past.

not the same Quicksilver but for sure they’re incorporating Peters/the character itself into the universe. We know IRL that Disney/marvel owns the material now, eventually the movies will be made and integrated into the MCU. We dunno how it’s gonna progress (in Feige I trust) but the reveal in WV seems like a good starting point.

edit: I’m getting what y’all are saying that basically the old fox stuff doesn’t exist and erase it from our memories (I’ve tried) but the EP cameo has to be a nod to integrating the characters.

Age of apocalypse seems like a too focused X-Men event

Would have to be Onslaught for a proper crossover of F4, X-Men, Avengers

Age of apocalypse seems like a too focused X-Men event

Would have to be Onslaught for a proper crossover of F4, X-Men, Avengers

AoA is a personal favorite but you’re right it’s a stretch unless self contained within x-men films.

how about onslaught -> heroes reborn = F4 byke :nerd: :lol:

not the same Quicksilver but for sure they’re incorporating Peters/the character itself into the universe. We know IRL that Disney/marvel owns the material now, eventually the movies will be made and integrated into the MCU. We dunno how it’s gonna progress (in Feige I trust) but the reveal in WV seems like a good starting point.

edit: I’m getting what y’all are saying that basically the old fox stuff doesn’t exist and erase it from our memories (I’ve tried) but the EP cameo has to be a nod to integrating the characters.
They're not integrating movies or characters either.

He's playing a whole new character. The whole Wanda's brother/Pietro recasting is the nod/metaphorical reference to the fact he played Pietro in unrelated movies.

Until somebody shows up and says Wanda used her magic and some deus ex machine to open up a doorway to an alternate universe there's no reason to think movies or characters are being integrated.

Wait for the 3rd Spider-Man movie for the possibility of that.

No it doesn’t. Like at all.

They're not integrating movies or characters either.

He's playing a whole new character. The whole Wanda's brother/Pietro recasting is the nod/metaphorical reference to the fact he played Pietro in unrelated movies.

Until somebody shows up and says Wanda used her magic and some deus ex machine to open up a doorway to an alternate universe there's no reason to think movies or characters are being integrated.

Wait for the 3rd Spider-Man movie for the possibility of that.

I figured that’s what they’re going for in terms of the cameo, implicitly blurring the lines between characters/properties to integrate them. More purposeful or intentional than a meta reference.

That’s my theory at least, we shall see.

I would like the record to show that I’m not about bringing the whole FoX-men universe or whatever to the MCU. Only a few actors and their respective roles.

I would like the record to show that I’m not about bringing the whole FoX-men universe or whatever to the MCU. Only a few actors and their respective roles.
Or just start from scratch with all new actors and arcs.

Y’all are like girls who were in an abusive relationship yet you still rockin’ that ***** sweatshirt to bed at night cause you can’t let go.

Cut the chord, ma!

Or just start from scratch with all new actors and arcs.

Y’all are like girls who were in an abusive relationship yet you still rockin’ that ***** sweatshirt to bed at night cause you can’t let go.

Cut the chord, ma!

I just need them to get the x-men ball rolling so I can inject it into my fanboi veins

20632046._SX540_.jpg

id take tom hardy as wolverine
Only problem with that is Venom and Wolverine have crossed paths before. I like him as Venom but thought he would have been a much better Wolverine.
He's weak.

His performances always feel like a cheap imitation of his old man.
I... don't want to agree with that since I haven't seen his new movie on Netflix. However Tenet... :smh: He definitely didn't get the stage presence of his dad. I think the role I liked him most in was Ballers, when he was being himself technically. If he comes to the MCU he should be Johnny Storm or part of a team. I could kind of see him as Blade, but think he is a better fit as Jon Jones the Green Lantern.

Only problem with that is Venom and Wolverine have crossed paths before. I like him as Venom but thought he would have been a much better Wolverine.

I... don't want to agree with that since I haven't seen his new movie on Netflix. However Tenet... :smh: He definitely didn't get the stage presence of his dad. I think the role I liked him most in was Ballers, when he was being himself technically. If he comes to the MCU he should be Johnny Storm or part of a team. I could kind of see him as Blade, but think he is a better fit as Jon Jones the Green Lantern.

Do yall even keep up with things before posting?

Mahershala Ali is Blade. Already announced.

Back
Top Bottom